- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 -

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────
Ariana Grande ft. Chris Brown - Don't be gone for too long (slowed down)
1:28 ──────|─────── 3:49
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

 Chris Brown - Don't be gone for too long (slowed down)1:28 ──────|─────── 3:49|◁ II ▷|∞ ↺▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

~ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴅᴜᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏss ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ʟᴏss ~

《~⁎~》

〖One Last Dream〗
Pain and terror bloomed in Nighteye's temples, like he had just awoken a secret side to him. Midoriya, his face still being stuck with All Might's expression, hesitantly looked around and nudged me to the side. He wanted the help but I couldn't do anything but stare at him.

"The nerve.." Nighteye pinched the bridge of his nose "What are you doing with your face? Is this a joke to you?"

I held my hands behind my back and stayed silent as Midoriya was being severely scolded by our possibly new mentor. It definitely wasn't look too great for Midoriya. Because as soon as Nighteye stood up, a shiver was seen running down his spine.

In the meantime of them two having the time of their lives, I was observing the whole office very carefully. The room seemed pretty clean and organised for a grumpy guy that sits behind a screen 24/7. Not to mention the amount of merchandise he had of All Might, even more than Midoriya I supposed.

"Mmm! N-No!" Midoriya shook his head with fright

"What are you trying to do?" Nighteye made his way closer to the boy. Each step he took made me realise how much scarier he could be when right in your face. I cleared my throat and stayed still not wanting myself to be in Midoriya's shoes anytime soon.

"O-Oh! N-Nothing!" Midoriya shook his hands, continuing to have the same All Might expression.

"You committed this outrage knowing that I was All Might's former sidekick?" Nighteye immediately grabbed the boy's cheeks and began examining every detail "All Might's wrinkles are not like that. In his normal face, the wrinkles around his eyes are 0.6 cm long. From Silver Age on, they were about 0.8 cm long. These days, even unlicensed merchandise specifies which 'age' it's from. Do you not even know that?"

The things he had just mentioned about my own Dad was VERY concerning and questionable. Heck, even I didn't know that the wrinkles around Dad's eyes were 0.6 cm long. So why was this necessary?!

I was thankfully distracted by what was shown right beside Nighteye's desk as I was scanning through the office. There stood the most valuable poster ever made of All Might. A 10th anniversary tapestry. This poster had never been on the market for all I knew. And there was no doubt about it, this man was a serious All Might fan.