- ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʀɪsɪɴɢ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ -

╔═══˚.·:·.⋆ ❈ ⋆.·:·.˚═══╗
HEROES RISING!
╚═══˚.·:·.⋆ ❈ ⋆.·:·.˚═══╝

⋘─── •◦ ❈ ◦• ─── ⋙

⋘─── •◦ ❈ ◦• ─── ⋙

"If you're strong, act weak
If you're weak, act strong"

"Don't worry about what other's think
hold you head up high
and plunge!"

── ∙~❖~∙ ──

Late at night sometime in the winter, in the outskirts of Japan, appeared a wild chase between Heroes and Villains on the narrow and slippery highway.

Rock Lock and a team of Pro Heroes were in a hot pursuit of the League of Villains, who were currently escaping in an armoured truck carrying some good requested by Doctor Garaki, a loyal associate of All for One and the League of Villains.

Within the stolen goods they had was a large fluid-filled life support tank harbouring a prisoner. In the driver's seat, was Spinner whilst Dabi and Mr. Compress took charge at the rear end of the truck. At the end, their plan had turned out successful.

With the combined efforts of Spinner's driving skills and Dabi's and Mr. Compress' Quirks, the three members of the League of Villains managed to hold off their pursuers as they repeatedly crashed against the group of Police cars that were following them from every side.

But only one vehicle had managed to slip through Spinner's driving skills, and that was Rock Lock's. "SUICHII IGUCHI! IT'S THE ALLIANCE OF THE VILLAINS!" Rock Lock alerted the others when seeing Spinner through the window.

"Why are there Heroes here?!" Spinner began to panic of the information leak and, out of frustration, collided the armoured truck against Rock Lock's vehicle to a nearby brick wall. They swerved left and right before eventually coming to a halt with another team of Heroes. Only this time, it concluded with the No.1 Hero, Endeavor. "ENDEAVOR?!" Spinner's eye widened by the sight of his orange flames.

Mr. Compress quickly brought the car chase to an end by tossing out four marbles to the ground. And with those four marbles, resulted in all of the following Police vehicles to crash against each other as a metal gate was formed. Just another one of his filthy tricks from his book. "How persistent" he uttered.

*BOOOOM!*

But by the end of those car crashes was the start of hell, because as Endeavor's presence, along with his fellow team of Pros behind him grew closer, Dabi and Mr. Compress divulged themselves at the top of the truck and set about their Quirks.