- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴄᴀᴘᴀᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs~

《~⁎~》

〖One Last Time〗
So everything had gone to waste?

Everything we had just pulled through was just for show?

This man must be invincible if he could endure something like that. He held our attention deeply as he over-towered me with his figure. My mind raced on to what I was going to do next, was it to fight more? Or flee?

The only thing left was my energy needed to bring All Might back to safety, it couldn't possibly handle anymore damage. Then, Endeavor and the rest of the Pro Heroes I managed to heal rushed over to the frontline to shield us.

"Get the both of you fixed up, we've got this for now, and thanks for the heal" Edgeshot winked before soaring in the air along with the rest.

I faked a smile and a wave. I looked down, my skin producing so much sweat. I shouldn't even be running away from this, but Dad held on to me so much that I almost was about to collapse. So opposing to the walk up to the building that was about 10 metres away, I laid him down on the ground and proceeded my healing process.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Dad questioned with a crack in his voice.

"Yes, because then you'll be able to get back into that fight without me. I want to send you some of my energy as wel-"

"No, no.. Not that"

"Then what?"

"Do you really think letting Endeavor and the others handle this will be a success? They're barely even capable of taking down a group of Nomus.." his shaky finger then pointed to what was going on behind me, and it didn't look too pretty. Torino's and Endeavor's ankles were hooked on by All for One's tentacles, this time they were pacing in a speed of light.

"Doesn't matter. It's only you that needs help" I shook my head and concentrated on my healing until Zerusus came and watched what the fuss was about. I nervously laughed a little at that and focused back on Dad.

"Is there anything I could help in?" Zerusus requested.

"Doesn't look like it.. Maybe you should help out with Endeavor.. But, just be careful, those tentacles really sure know how to do those things" I gave a little smirk and finished Dad's healing.