- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ғᴏᴜʀ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs - ᴏғ ᴀsᴛʀᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ ᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇғᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴛᴀʟ ғᴏʀᴄᴇs (ᴏʀ ᴇɴᴇʀɢɪᴇs) ~

《~⁎~》

〖Rescue Training and The Outbreak〗
In the wake of the training period, I was left with a colossal of plaster cast around my arms and leg. It was so bad that you were able to see the blood seeping through the cotton.

"Morning (Y/n)" Recovery Girl walked into my ward.

I greeted her with a smile, trying to straighten my sitting on the bed but earned an agonising pain on my back instead. Recovery Girl was quick to dive into action.

"Be careful!" she placed a pair of crutches on the side of my bed.

I raised an eyebrow, hoping that those crutches weren't for me.

"You have been sleeping for quite some time now, so that is why you'll be returning to your lessons with these" she tapped on the metal sticks.

I cringed to myself just imagining what would happen if I tried going up and down the stairs with those on, I then looked over to my bedside table to see some bright pink colours fluttering around.

"By the way dear, your friends were all worried to death about you as well" Recovery Girl notified me "They were so kind to give you gifts!"

And she wasn't lying about that, my bedside table was all crowded with heart-shaped boxes and notes. I took one to see if this were actually for me, and realised it was.

'∂єαя (у/и),
ωє fιgυяє∂ αfтєя уσυя fιgнт уσυ ωσυℓ∂ иєє∂ α вσσѕт σf єиєяgу. ρℓєαѕє, тαкє ѕσмє!
fяσм ѕнσтσ, ιzυкυ αи∂ єנιяσ xx'

"Oh wow.." I felt a slight shock, I never had someone care about me so much that they would even go about and send me chocolates..

"Anyways, try to be steady with yourself. By afternoon you'll be able to attend your classes as usual" Recovery Girl then walked off, closing the big curtains behind her.

I laid there with my arms unable to move, everywhere on my body was just stiff as rock because of the amount of plaster cast rupturing my bones.

However, I still managed to grab hold of the chocolates and plop them all in my mouth, one by one did the treats bring a moment of bliss to my tongue.