- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ - ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴏғ ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇssɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ~

《~⁎~》

〖Foreboding〗
"(Y/n)..?"

The sound of my name being called straight away woke me up from my deep sleep. My eyes opened without having the desire for me to rub them. And when seeing that Todoroki was hovering over, I quickly sat up and looked around the girls; bedroom to see it being empty.

"W-What are you doing in here..?" a sudden stammer to my sentence erupted "W-What's going on..?" I then felt a trick of wetness on my forehead and on the back of my neck.

"You're sweating like crazy.." Todoroki brought out a readily-rinsed cloth and proceeded to dab the whole thing everywhere on me "Did you have the heating on?"

"No?"

He was frozen, blinking once, twice before he opened his mouth "Then what happened?" he almost forgot to form his words "You didn't sneak out, right?"

I shook my head and scoffed "Is this what you think happens every night? This is my first time of me sweating like this in a morning"

"Mm.." she stared at my sweaty neck "Do you know what caused this?"

"No" I pulled back his hand holding the cloth and stood myself up from the bed "It's fine. I got, Todoroki. And I'm gonna change, best if you get out before I make ya" I chuckled.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and walked out "Just come out as soon as you're ready, Aizawa and the class are waiting for you"

"Mm.." I gulped and tried remembering last night's incident, but nothing popped up in my head "I seriously don't know what happened, though" I bluntly said before slamming the door in his face.

"Wai-"

*SLAM!*

...

What was up with me today?

"(Y/n)..?" Todoroki's voice could be heard from the other side of the door, I could tell he was leaning himself forward by the closeness of his breathing.

I didn't mind the sudden gesture of him, but it was unusual for a cold boy to be so caring, especially with everything that happened back at the Sports Festival..