- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 -

────── ✧《✩》✧ ──────

~ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ-ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs ᴀᴛ ᴜ

~ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪʀᴅ-ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs ᴀᴛ ᴜ.ᴀ. ᴡʜᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ʙᴏᴅʏ ɪɴ ᴛᴇʀᴍs ᴏғ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ~

《~⁎~》

〖Strange Encounter〗
Morning rose, everyone had their breakfast and went out the door for the start of the school day. I, however, had to stay behind with Midoriya and Bakugou because of the incident that happened last night.

It seemed like were going to hold the whole class up for a meeting between us three, Aizawa and All Might. We were all standing around in the common room when Aizawa finally showed up with All Might beside him.

"You do know why you're all here, right?" Aizawa questioned us, in a stern tone.

~"Yes.."~

"So explain to me what the hell all three of you were doing at midnight"

"I think they already kno-" All Might was cut off by Aizawa's hand slapped against his lips.

"I'll ask one more time. What. Were. You. All. Doing. Last. Night."

"I think it's better for Dad to explain" I crossed my arms and eyed on him "You do realise this all happened because of what happened to Midoriya?"

Dad furrowed his eyebrows "Look, Kacchan.." he heaved in a breath "I picked Midoriya to secure One for All for me because he was powerless.. But still more heroic than anyone else. I knew you were strong. That much was obvious. You were someone who could already fight. So, I decided that he should have the chance to stand in the ring"

Bakugou gritted on his teeth and looked down "But now you know I'm weak, too. I always wanted to be like you, which meant being as strong as possible. But look what I did to you. Because I'm not good enough!"

The signs were obvious he was on a verge of tears. To his frustration, he was also not bothered in listening to what Midoriya had to say when held out his hand in front of him.

"This is not your fault, Young Bakugou. I was always going to lose my power anyway" All Might continued "You couldn't do anything to change that. You are strong. But I focused too much on your physical strength and overlooked what was important.." he then grabbed Bakugou's head and pulled him closer to his chest "This isn't your burden.. I apologise.. Sometimes I forget that you're children.."