Chapter 20 (Edited)

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK!! AND THERE WILL NOT BE A SEQUEL!!

Avery's POV:

I went to college while Sophia took a year off to be with her boyfriend. Mom and dad ended up having a baby boy, naming him Tyler Lee. He's now 2. I'm a sophomore in college and decided to change my major from cosmetology to therapy for teenagers dealing with abuse, depression, anxiety. I live on campus and go home almost every weekend and every holiday, I'm home. It's been a hard 4 years of high school but i made it. Chad is still in prison. He got sentenced to life without parole, meaning, he'll never get out of prison nor will he ever get let out by the judge with parole. Meaning he won't hit me, or any other woman for that matter.

Sophia's POV:

I looked down at the pregnancy test. Positive. I looked at the next one. Positive. I smiled like crazy. I'm gonna be a mom! I walked out of the bathroom with both pregnancy tests in hand. Luke looked up from his phone and seen my giant grin. I shook my head yes. I'm 20 years old and i'm pregnant! He came p to me, smiling and picked me up then spun me around and kissed me. When he sat me down he got down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?"

"YES!" He put the ring on my finger and kissed me even more.

Kyle's POV:

i was so proud of Cloe and the girls. They mean so much to me. and i can't stand to lose them. They are my world. I'm glad it was Cloe who i got pregnant and not some slut..

Cloe's POV:

Tyler is 2 now, Sophia just called me and told me she was coming over since Avery was home for now. When she got here she told us that she was pregnant, and engaged! This is wonderful! We all clapped and hugged her and congratulated her. It's been hard raising these two girls, but I'm so glad i did and im glad i got Pregnant at 14...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS THE END. I HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED IT AND I LOVED WRITING ALL OF IT. thanks for all pf our support and patience. this book isn't the best, but still thank you for all the reads i have on it and all the support everyone has given me. it means so much. Again, thank you! ☺😘❤