Chapter 7 (edited)

Cloe's Point of View:

I have a doctors appointment today because I've been sick for a couple days.

I walked into the office and signed in then sat down. About five minutes later a nurse came and got me. She took me weight, height etc.

"The doctor will be in here in a couple minutes."

"Okay. Thank you." She smiled and closed the door. I sat there waiting. A couple minutes later a doctor came in.

"Hi. Ms. Star. What seems to be the problem?"

"I've been having morining sickness and I've gained some weight."

"Alright.Well I'll need a urine test." He handed me a cup and I went and took it, leaving it on the back of the toilet. I went back into the room and sat down. the doctor came back and looked up at me.

"Do you have any kids Ms. Star?"

"Yes. Two twin girls.."

"Well looks like your going to have 3 kids soon." My jaw dropped and I started tearing up. This is wonderful. We've always wanted another kid or two. This is wonderful!!!!!

I can't wait to tell the girls and Kyle! Hopefully everyone will be happy about it. 3 kids. This is going to be great.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Here's a list of all the food you should eat to keep your baby and you healthy. Call me if you have any problems."

"Okay. Thank you! Bye!"

"You're welcome! Bye!" I got out and left heading home.

At dinner that night I decided to tell everyone since they were all here.

"I'm pregnant." Kyle's face lit up and the girls smiled, happy.

"That's great mom!" They both said. I smiled and Kyle kissed me. After dinner we all watched a movie then went to bed. 

Authors note:

Yes they are still on vacation. They are in Hawaii but live in California. It's the summer time. Cloe is pregnant again. I don't know what's going to happen honestly so it might be awhile until I update. I go back to school tomorrow well I'm suppose to but it's suppose to be like -14 or something with a high of like 3 I think. Idk. But I doubt we have school so I might update tomorrow! for right now I'm going to leave you with this. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote/comment!

XoXo-Brooklynn