Chapter 15 (edited)

Sophia's Point of View:

It's been three days since I went home. I'm sure mom and dad are worried..Hopefully Avery covered for me. My phone went off just then.

You need to get your butt home. right now. I covered for you. story is; was at a friends house spending the night. but get home. now. love you..

From Avery.

"Babe I gotta go. Now. Parents are gonna flip. I love you. I'll call you later." I kissed his lips, got up, changed into my clothes, grabbed my things and went home.

I walked in the house and no one was home. Thank God. I went up to my room and changed my clothes after taking a hot shower. I laid down on my bed and just smiled. Chase is my boyfriend. I think. Either way I'm very very happy. I think I think I love him. But I don't know. My phone vibrated. It was Avery.

You home yet? We're on our way home from the beach. About 5 minutes.

Yeah. I'm home. Thanks sis. For covering for me. .

No problem. But you owe me.

I smiled and then Chase called me.

"Hey."

"..."

"Okay. Yeah. But.."

"..."

"Yeah. I know. but we'll have to wait until late tonight. Say 2 am? I'll get Avery to help me sneak out.."

"..."

"Okay. Bye." I hung up. Just then I heard the door open. I hopped up and went downstairs to my parents.

"Oh hey honey. How was spending the night at your friends house?"

"Great!"

"That's great. What's her name?" Crap. Uh.

"Lissa. Short for Melissa."

"Pretty name. Well I'm glad you had fun." Mom said. Dad kissed my forehead and walked past me.

"How's the baby?"

"Doing great. Kicking a lot but great"

"Thet's great. Wedding planning?"

"Perfect."

I walked upstairs and Avery followed me.

"So what went down?" She said immediately after safely shutting the door.

"He took me out on a date. Picnic actually. Then we went back to his place and ate dinner then watched movies and fell asleep. And I just decided to stay there with him yesterday..and today."

"Awww. Did you ya know?" She winked at me. I threw a pillow at her and laughed.

"No. Perv." I coughed.

"You know you wanna get with that. He's hot by the way."

"Yeah, I do know he's hot. But he's MY hot boyfriend. So back off." I said.

"Yay!! My baby sister has a boyfriend!!" She yelled.

"Shhhh!!" We heard a knock on the door. Dad popped his head in.

"Everything okay girls?"

"Yeah. Just peachy." Avery said, smiling like an idiot.

"Okay." He shut the door and left.

"He just called me before you all got home."

"And?"

"He wants to meet up tonight at 2 am.."

"You can't sneak out..well you can but you'd get caught!"

"That's why I need your help.."

"Okay."

So we spent the rest of the night, together in my room planning, dressing, doing makeup, packing. Everything. At the end of the night it was 1:30 am. I was in jean shorts, a pink crop top, sneakers and my hair up in a messy, but cute, bun. No makeup. What girl puts fresh makeup on at 1:30 am? One that's going to see her boyfriend at 2 in the freaking morning and tries too hard, that's who. But not me. Nope. So here I was, at 1:35 am with Avery. I had a tote bag with extra undergarments, clothes, lotion, a razor, my phone and charger, a towel, a bikini and some pajamas. We were sneaking out of the back door of the house together. Once we got a safe distance from the house we talked but softly. It was a good 30 minute walk from our house to where we had to meet.

At about 2:10 am (I kept checking my phone frequently) we reached our destination. There stood two guys. Chase and James. I guess Avery made plans with James too. I walked over to Chase and he wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered, "I missed you beautiful girl." I blushed a deep red.

"I missed you too handsome boy." He smiled, causing me to smile back. He kissed my lips and all four of us went back to James' place since his parents were gone for the weekend. We watched movies together until James and Avery decided to get up and go to "bed". Me and Chase just cuddled on the couch until I fell asleep in his arms.

-next morning-

I woke up to being shook by Avery.

"Get up. We need to go. Now." I got up, grabbed all my things and we left. The boys were still sleeping. I left a note for Chase.

"I'll text you. Had to leave. Love you.

Xx-Soph." We left and got home right before mom and dad got up. We climbed into bed, since we had pajama shorts and a tank top on. We curled into bed and "slept" after a couple minutes we both opened our eyes.

"Morning mom. Morning dad." We both said. They didn't say anything.

"Mom? Dad?" We asked. Still no response. This isn't good.

"Would you like to tell us where you two went last night?" Mom said, turning around, leaning up against the counter, setting her coffee mug beside her crossing her arms. Crap. They found out. But how?

"What are you talking about? We were in our rooms all night?" Avery said.

"That's why the sliding back glass door was open this morning at three a.m."

"We didn't go anywhere mom. I swear. And I went outside because I couldn't sleep. I must've forgotten to shut the door. And while I was out there Sophia came out and sat with me because she couldn't sleep either. But it's my fault the door didn't get shut. I was the last one in the house last night."

"Sophia? Is this true?"

"Yes." I said with a straight face.

"Okay. Thank god. I thought you girls left."

"Well we didn't."

"Okay. Good. Now eat breakfast and go have fun. Spend time together or something. But get away from the house." Mom said and that's what we did. We ate breakfast and left. I went to Chase's while Avery headed to James'.

Authors note:

So I know it's been a long time but this is a long-ish chapter. Sorry if it got choppy and confusing toward the end. It's 1:14 am here and I'm kinda tired. But anyway, I'll try to update sometime soon. No promises though! Thank you all! Don't forget to vote/ comment/ fan!😊

-Brooklynn!:)