Chapter 18 (Edited)

THERE IS A GIANT JUMP IN TIME. THE GIRLS ARE DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL. BOTH SENIORS. I JUMPED A WHOLE YEAR.

Sophia's POV:

It's graduation day! Avery and I looked in my mirror together. We both had on the same lipstick and our hair styled the same but different eye makeup and dresses and shoes. Avery was in a strapless, knee-length red dress with black-lacy like heels while I was in a strapless black mid-thigh dress with a pink belt around the waist and silver Pumps. (A/N: Picture above! Avery is LEFT Sophia is RIGHT!)

I took picture with my phone and sent them to her as she saved them. We grabbed our cap and gowns and walked downstairs. Mom and dad were both ready to leave.

"You two look beautiful! I'm so proud of you both!!" She says, hugging us at the same time. Or the best a hug can get with a big 6 month-baby belly in the way. Yeah thats right. She's pregnant again with baby number four! Our little brothers name is Tyler Lee. He's a year old. The baby shes pregnant with is going to be a baby girl. They are going to name her Haylee (pronounced like Hailey) Jane. We hugged her back and let her take pictures. Dad took pictures of us three girls with mom in the middle. Then dad took her place. We went off to the school. After getting there Avery and I went into the bathroom and slipped on our gown and caps. We are graduating. Wow.

"We did it baby sister." She whispers to me.

"Yeah we did big sister." She kissed my forehead and we walked out and lined up.

We went and the graduation started. They called Avery up to get her Diploma. Then me. I took a shaky breath and walked onto the stage careful not to fall. I grabbed my diploma and shook his hand, smiling.

After the speeches and the slide shows my class stood up in front of everyone, and we switched our tassels from left to right signaling we were officially graduated! We held hands, and bowed then came back up as the crowd cheered. Then found mom and seen her crying. Once we were dismissed I went to find mom and Luke, my boyfriend also the guy I met at moms wedding two months. We've been dating ever since.

After we went home they threw us a party. Luke and I ended up in my room on my bed making out. He knew I wasn't ready so he didn't try. I did graduate a virgin! We ended up falling asleep together.

Authors note: THERE! I updated. Happy? I hope so. Im finishing this book IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR TWO. MAYBE THREE MORE CHAPTERS. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love you all! Bye!

Xx-Brooklynn