Chapter 5 (edited)

Sophia's Point of View:

After breakfast yesterday I got up and walked out the door. I walked down the pavement and into my car. I rolled down all the windows a blared the radio. I drove over to Lilly's house. After getting ready we left and went to the mall for a couple hours. We bought bathing suits, flip-flops, sundresses, basic summer essentials. We went and got our nails done. After we got our hair done. I got blonde highlights in my brown hair. After we were done we went and ate lunch then watched a movie at the cinema. We went back to her house and I left.

I walked into the house just as dad was walking in. I took all my new things up to my room and left it out since I had to pack for our vacation. We ate dinner then I went upstairs and packed. I folded my sundresses, and some bikini's, some jean shorts and tank tops. Some sandals and sunglasses. I also put some skin-tight short dresses my parents would never approve of. My sister doesn't even know I bought them. I put all my bathroom essentials in my carry on bag. I went and jumped into the shower and then got out and changed into pajamas. I quickly fell asleep.

Next morning

Cloe's POV:

My alarm went off at 5 am like every morning. I got up, showered and changed. I walked downstairs and made a quick breakfast. Kyle walked in, with a pair of shorts and a teeshirt on. I woke the girls up and we ate breakfast and packed all our bags into the big silver SUV I had bought when the girls were toddlers. Avery plugged her earbuds in while Sophia was texting someone and me and Kyle were up in the front talking. We got to the airport and went through everything and got seated on the plane. I slowly drifted off hours later, holding Kyle's hand.

"Cloe. Honey wake up. We're here!" Kyle shook me awake. I got up and we all four got off. After going through baggage and everything we got into the rented vehicle and drove to the family beach house. It sat right on the beach and there were other teenagers around for the girls to hang out with during the summer. We all decided to eat then the girls went for a swim. Me and Kyle went into the bedroom and let's just say.....it was a night full of pleasure.

Authors note:

Two times in one night!! yay!:) I guess this was a filler chapter. I got bored and decided to write! anyway I gotta go! Don't forget to vote and comment! thank you for reading!

XoXo-Brooklynn