Chapter 17 (Edited)

FINALLY!!! i know! This will be short, yes, but its an update and i feel so bad..im going through so damn much lately. I havent been able to think straight. but here it is. I'm fast forwarding to the future.

Avery's POV:

I stood there, fixing my mothers veil. She had her makeup done, dress was on and her heels were on. Sophia was finishing up her eyeliner. Yasmine and Savannah, moms friends from high school, were sitting down waiting for the ceremony to start. Its the middle of June. It was 2:15 PM. The wedding starts in 15 minutes. I fixed my moms curls and backed up and started crying.

"Oh no, baby don't cry. Please." My mother said, hugging me.

"I just wish grandma were here. Momma, you're so beautiful. I'm so darn proud of you."

"Me too baby girl, me too. Thank you. I'm just as proud of you and Sophia as well." She said, hugging me.

"It's time, momma." Sophia said. We lined up. Kainsley, the flower girl, in the front along side Quentin the ring barrier, then Nick and Sophia were linked together by the arm with me and dad's best friend linked together by the arm. Then mom and Great Grandpa John. Kainsley and Quentin walked out then Sophia and Nick then it was my turn. We walked out and after we got to where we were suppose to be, I smiled, looking around. There stood my father in a black and white tux, next to him was Nick and his friend. My mom was in a traditional, strapless, gown with heels and curls for her hair. The bridesmaids were in a blue dress with silver heels and curled hair. After they said the vows my dad kissed my mom and I've never seen someone so in love with another person. I hope I find love like that one day.

After the ceremony ended we went inside to the reception. They announced mom and dad as the bride and groom and then the music started.

They started playing mom and dads song Are you Gonna Kiss me or Not by Thompsen Square. They danced slowly. After they danced they started playing faster music and everyone got up adn started dancing. Sophia and I were the only two not dancing when Sophia grabbed my hand and we got up and danced together. It looked weird but oh well. Soon two young men come up to us. One had red hair and blue eyes while the other had brown hair and blue eyes. The red hair turned toward Sophia while, I'm assuming, His brother turned toward me.

We ended up dancing the night away. After eveything got done, mom and dad left off to their honeymoon the same night. They we're going to be gone for a whole week to Rome. Sophia and I just were going to chill all week without them here but that changed when Sophia invited the guys to stay the night. So after my parents left we went home with the guys and we chilled and watched Netflix all night while eating pizza. It was a great night.

Authors note: so i know its short and shitty but its a chapter. The girls aren't dating anyone. I've been so stressed and depressed lately i havent had time to even think straight..I'm so sorry guys. I hope you can forgive me.

Xx-Brooklynn