Chapter 3 (edited)

Avery's Point of View:

I come home with red puffy eyes and a bruised cheek. Just another day with my boyfriend. I walked inside and luckily neither of my parents were home.

"Soph? Sis you home?" I tried saying. She came around the corner. I fell into her arms and started sobbing. Sobbing so hard I couldn't stand any longer. My knees we're wobbly. They felt like they couldn't hold my body weight anymore. I fell to the floor, bringing Sophia, my younger twin sister, down with me. She's the ONLY person I trust. I tell her EVERYTHING. She knows about Chad, my boyfriend of 2 and a half years. She doesn't judge me at all. She listens and that's what I need. Here's how it started.

"Chad? Baby? I'm here!" I yelled, shutting the door behind me.

"In here!" I got a response from the kitchen. I walked in there and he turned around, we met each other half way. He brought our lips together. I jumped up and wrapped my long tan legs around his waist. He squeezed my butt, causing me to moan. He smiled and soon I felt his hand go up to my brown curled hair and  we were moving. Soon we got into his room and he layed me down gently, and straddled me. We began kissing again and before I knew it both our clothes were off, leaving me in my bra and panties, him in his boxers. He began sucking on my neck.

"Chad." I said breathless. He gave me a response by 'hmm'

"Stop. We need to quit." He sighed and sat up.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm not ready." I got up under from him and pulled on my short pink skirt, white tanktop and slipped on my wedges.

"I-I have to go." I started walking toward the door, but was yanked back by his hand, making my wedges fall off. I got spun around and my cheek was stinging. He slapped me. I squirmed out of his grip and turned around, kicking him in his groin. He fell down to the ground, doubled over in pain. I'm a cheerleader, my muscles are strong. "We're over." I turned around and gripped my wedges.

"No we're not. Not until I say so bitch!" He yelled at me. Before he could get up fully, I sprinted out of his house and into my car. I left the key in the ignition and turned it and sped off.

That was the first time it happened. Then it continued. Why would he just start abusing me? You might be asking yourself. Well it all started when his family was in a car crash. His little sister, Zoey, died on impact, saying as she was only five. His mother died in the hospital only a day after. His dad lived. He was forced to live with him. He was always gone. Never there for his sons' football games, basketball games. His graduations, Everything that was important to him, he missed. His life, went completely down hill. The only thing that kept him going was he wanted to please his mother and little sister. He was extremely close to Zoey. When she died he was a wreck. I still think he started smoking. Then his mom. He went off the deep end. I found him one day in his room, razor next to him and blood was oozing out of his arm. I ran toward him and ran into his bathroom, putting his arm over the sink. I grabbed some gauze, and the peroxide. I ran warm water over where he cut himself at. After clearing all the blood I poured a little bit of peroxide on it to clean it out so he didn't get any infections and wrapped the gauze over it. He hugged me and told me he loved me.

"I love you too. Please don't do that again?" I said pulling back from the hug.

"I promise." He whispered wiping tears off my cheek, kissing my forehead.

~Present day~

"What happened?" Sophia asked me as she got me up on the couch. I told her everything and she listened. I cried more into her chest until I fell asleep in her arms.

Authors note:

So this is where it begins! I'm not going to be able to update everyday. It takes me atleast a week or more to write just a chapter. Sometimes it only takes me a day! Or a couple of hours but I've been busy during my Christmas break so I haven't had time to update! I'm soooo sorry! it's late so i'm gunna go to bed! good morning/afternoon/night wherever you are! Please don't forget to....

Vote Comment 

XoXo-Brooklynn