Chapter 9 (edited)

Cloe's POV

I'm engaged. I'm actually engaged. Wow. I didn't really see this coming, honestly but i'm super excited! I'm pregnant, have twin girls and a loving and caring fiance! Can my life get anymore good? It will in 9 months or less. I'm currently only 3 weeks along, so i can't see the baby. I won't be able to until i'm about 3-4 months along. I just hope its a boy. We told the girls this morning and they were excited which is great. i'm still putting Chad in prison. 

"So mom, who's gonna be the bridesmaid?" Sophia asked me. 

"Aunt Yasmine, you and Avery." 

"Really??" 

"Yes." 

"I love you!! Thank you so much!!" 

"You're welcome." 

"Which one of us will be maid of honor?" 

"Yasmine."

"What about flower girl?" 

"My cousin, Kainsley. She's about 5 now so i think that's a good age." 

"Ring barrier?"

"Whoever Kyle wants him to be. Same for the groomsmen."

"Where do you want it?"

"Depends when we have it."

 "When do you want to then?"

"Spring or summer."

"What colors?" Shes just shooting questions out right and left.

"Spring colors would be pink and yellow summer colors would be baby blue and white. but before we get ahead of ourselves i need a dress honey."

"Well lets go!" She grabbed my arm and yanked me up.  

"Going shopping with mom!!" She yelled through the house. We walked out of the house and went to the nearest wedding dress shop. 

After shopping for about an hour and trying on 12 different dresses I found the one. It was a A-line, sweetheart neckline, strapless, Chapal Train dress. It was pure white. We bought that then decided to go eat lunch. i stored everything at the beach house. 

At dinner I brought the wedding up. 

"When should we have the wedding?" 

"During the summer." Avery said.

"Okay!! Where?" 

"We always have the beach house..we could just have it on the beach..it won;t cost anything.." She spoke.

"I love that idea honey! Kyle?" 

"Whatever makes you happy darling." We finished dinner then went to bed. 

Authors note: So i know this is sort but i've been busy. She'll be planning the wedding also throughout the chapters. I now have another book, Remembering, it's a ONE DIRECTION FANFICTON up! the Prolouge through chapter 6 IS NOT MINE! i explain everything there, so check it out!! THERE'S A PICTURE OF HER WEDDING DRESS ON THE SIDE!!!! i gotta go but Thank you all for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!!

XoXo-Brooklynn

incase the picture of her dress doesn't show up, here's the link you can go to to find it. 

http://www.pizap.com/image/pizap.com10.122108916752040391390613040681.jpg