Chapter 8 (edited)

Sophia's Point of View:

I can't believe my mom is pregnant again. After 16 years she decides to get pregnant. I'm happy for her but this will change our lives. I like the idea of having a baby sister or brother. It's awesome. i just don't know what Avery will think. I might as well talk to her. 

I walked out of my room and into hers. I found her sitting on her bed, typing on her Mac Book Pro she brought with her. 

"Avery?" 

"Yeah?" She looked up, shutting her Mac Book Pro.

"What do you think of all this?"

"What?" 

"Mom. Being pregnant." 

"Oh. I guess I'm happy for her but it'll change everything, you know that right?" 

"Yeah. That's what I was thinking." 

"It'll be nice to have a baby brother or sister, yes but the sleepless nights, the crying, the diapers, the bottles, the mood swings, the complaining." 

"Yeah. It'll be hard but we can all get through it. Now. Guess what?" 

"What?" 

"You remember hat guy I met at the party?"

"Yeah." 

"James?" 

"Yeah.." 

"He called me!! Last night and he wants to go on a date tonight at 7." 

"What did you tell him?" 

"Yes, Obviously." 

"Well lets get you ready!!" She got up and took a shower, then I curled her hair and applied light makeup. She changed into a pair of dark grey skinny jeans, with a bright red, off the shoulder shirt with a gold lip print on  it. I clipped her black watch on her left wrist. She slipped on her black beanie. Her nails were painted bright red and I handed her a black bag. She walked to her closet and pulled out her black vans and pulled those on. She looked gorgeous now that she's done. She went to the bathroom and put on deodorant and some perfume from Victoria's Secret. 

It was already 6:30. We walked downstairs and seen mom and dad making out on the couch. 

"Get a room!" They pulled away and I seen my mom blush. 

"You look pretty, Avery, what's the occasion?" My dad asked. 

"I've got a date."

"Who is he?"

"James." Just then the doorbell rang. "That's him." 

"I'll get the door." Dad said. 

James walked in and seen Avery standing there. He smiled. 

"Avery are you going to introduce us to your date?" Dad said. 

"Uhh right. James this is my twin sister, Sophia which you've met. This is my father, Kyle. And my mom Cloe." He shook hands with my parents. 

"Well we better get going. Bye! I'll be home before 11:30!" She yelled out, walking out the door. 

"Well me and your mom are going out too so i guess you have the house to yourself. We'll be back by 10." 

"What are the rules?" 

"No boys, no parties and no drinking." 

"Simple enough."

"Okay. bye honey. thank you. We love you!" And they were gone. 

Kyle's Point of View:

Tonight is the night. I made reservations for a dinner tonight. That's where I plan on doing this. 

We pulled into the parking lot and got out. We walked inside and immediately got sat down. We made small talk. 

"I've got to go to the bathroom." She got up and left. It's time. 

She came back and sat down. 

"Cloe?"

"Yes?" 

I stood up and walked over to her side of the table and got down on one knee. 

"Cloe Jane Star. I love you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're everything I've ever wanted and more. We have raised two girls for 16 years together. I made stupid mistakes in the past but I love you and I honestly think you're the one. Will you be mine forever? Will you marry me?" 

"Yes. A million times yes!!" 

Authors note: THERE ENGAGED!! yay!!:) I figured i should update I'm on my mom's laptop because my ipod died and i have no charger because my charger broke but I updated so that's all that matters! Thank you all so much for being patient with me! don't forget to vote and comment! 

XoXo-Brooklynn