Chapter 16 (Edited)

Avery's POV:

I'm glad Sophia found her a guy. He's a great person and the way he looks at her. His eyes hold so much lust and admiration for her. But she looks at him the same way. I looked at my sleeping boyfriend. His eye lashes were long and thick, his mouth was slightly parted, his cheeks a pink color. His brown hair was messed up and he had no shirt on which showed off each and every curve and dent in his torso. His arms were tucked underneath his head, supporting it with the pillow underneath. I smiled. He's mine. All of him. Every single piece of him is mine. 

"Like what you see Avery?" I jumped a little at his voice. It sounded sleepy and deep. He chuckled.

"Very much, actually." I smiled, sitting up, cross-legged. I leaned down and kissed him then got up. 

"Where do you think you're going?"  He asked, still laying down.

"To go get breakfast. What do you want?' 

"Pancakes sounds good." 

"Okay." So I walked into the kitchen and started making the pancakes.

I was flipping a pancake when i felt arms wrap around me and lips gently on my temple. I smiled to myself.

"what are you smiling about?"

"You." 

"Me?" 

"Yes, you." 

"Oh." 

"Here." I slid 2 pancakes on his plate and some syrup and handed him his plate with a fork and did the same to mine after spreading peanut butter on it. 

"I think I'm going to spend time with Sophia today." 

"Okay. Have fun." He got up and washed his plate and fork. I did the same with mine and went back to his room where I walked on him throwing a shirt on. I walked over to my bag and changed into a pair of shorts and shirt. I gabbed my phone and texted Sophia to let her know we we're going to hang out today.

She texted back okay.

"Well i better get going. Bye. I'll text you later, okay?" 

"okay. Iloveyou." He kissed my head and i stopped in my tracks.

"What was that last part?" 

"I. Love. You." I didn't say anything but smashed our lips together. 

"i love you too." Then i turned around and walked away. 

Sophia's POV:

I walked toward the house where Avery was already waiting. After we went inside and changed into our swim suits and tank tops and shorts with flip flops. I grabbed my beach bag and packed a towel, tanning lotion, a book, sunglasses, iPod, ear buds, and anything else i would need. 

We went down to the beach and laid out in the sun and tanned. After we got done like 3 hours later we went to go eat lunch. We changed into normal clothes and went to the nearest place that serves food. After lunch we decided to get mom and dad into letting Avery drive us into town to go shopping a bit. They let us and we left.

We went to a mall and bought more clothes, swimsuits etc. On the way home we stopped at a McDonald's to eat dinner. We got home and put all our things up. i don't know what Avery did but I changed into cotton shorts and a cut off and slipped into bed and immediately fell asleep.

Authors note: I'm SO SORRY. it's been almost like 2 months since i last updated. I know i know! i'm so sorry!! Please forgive me! I've just been so busy lately and havent been inspired. It's 12:34 am and I'm exhausted. I rushed this chapter, so that's why it's choppy and short. But thank you guys for sticking here with me! Means so much! <3 Anyway, good morning/afternoon/night! 

Xx-Brooklynn