Chapter 6 (edited)

Avery's Point of View:

After breakfast I went for a jog on the beach. I slipped on shoes and some shorts and a tank top. I tied my hair back into a pony tail and grabbed my iPod and earbuds. I left.

As I was running I saw a guy about my age. He was shirtless and had on basketball shorts. He had a golden glow to his body and a nice six pack with brownish blondish hair and blue eyes. He looked hot. He shot me a smile when he caught me looking. He looked me up and down. His smile. He had perfect teeth. He was perfect. I continued running then got home about fifteen minutes later. I took a shower and changed into jean shorts and another tank top. I pulled my hair back into a bun and went to get Sophia. I walked up to her room and knocked. After hearing her say come in I walked in. She was laying on her bed, surfing the Internet.

"Hey."

"Hey." She looked up and shut her laptop.

"Wanna go shopping?"

"Sure." She changed and we walked downstairs, going to leave.

"Me and Soph is going shopping!" I told our parents.

"Do you need any money?" My father asked, pulling his wallet out. 

"No. We're fine. Thanks dad."

"Take it." He handed Sophia a credit card.

"Thank you." She kissed his forehead then we left.

We decided to go eat lunch after about an hour of shopping.

"So I heard there was a party tonight. Wanna go?" I asked Sophia. She looked at me with big eyes.

"Uh. I don't know. Where is it?"

"I don't technically know...we'll just drive around until we see one."

"I don't know. Will we get in trouble?"

"No. I mean come on. It's the summer time. We need to be teenagers. It's a break for us." She smiled thinking it over.

"Okay. I'll go!" She smiled and I about squealed.

"We need to get you a dress."

"I actually already have one."

"Okay? I need one!!" We got up after finishing and we left to go buy my dress.

After about 30 minutes I found a black, skin-tight dress. It was strapless and had a sweetheart neckline. It was about mid-thigh. It fit perfectly showing off my figure. I bought those and a pair of black and red pumps to match. Since it was already 5 in the afternoon we decided to leave.

We got home and seen mom and dad chilling out by the private pool of ours. We told them we were home and went to get changed. We both took showers. We decided to get ready in Sophia's room. She sat at her vanity mirror as I curled her brown locks and did her makeup. She wasn't dressed yet so I had no idea what her dress looked like. I curled the last strand of her hair and decided to leave it down. I put light makeup on her face and she helped me get ready. After her curling my hair and doing my makeup we got dressed. She went into her bathroom to change with a bag. I changed in her room. Once I was done zipping the back of my dress up she walked out. She looked sexy. Her dress was a navy dark blue with a sweet heart neckline and went to mid-thigh. It was skin-tight. She had on a pair of black pumps. It fit her perfectly. I whistled and she blushed.

"Stop. Do I look okay?"

"You look sexy darling." I winked at her and we both laughed.

"Here." She grabbed a lipstick case thing and opened it.

"Part your lips a bit." I did and she started applying lipstick.

"There." I looked in her mirror to find she put bright bold red lipstick on. It looked sexy with my black dress. We were ready to go. It was now 9 o'clock. We quietly walked downstairs and snuck out of the house through the back doors. We got into the car and started driving. After about an hour we found the party. There was teens dancing. Some making out against trees. Some were talking and some were just sitting around. Red solo cups were everywhere.

"I don't drink. We need a DD. I will." Sophia said. I didn't bother arguing. There was a big bonfire in the middle of the party. We got out and started walking up there. The sun was down and the only light was the fire. There was food and a wide variety of drinks. Everything from soda to alcohol. I grabbed a can of Dr. Pepper and handed Sophia one. We went and found any empty place to sit down. We made small chit chat.

"Wanna dance?" I yelled at her so she could here me over the loud music. She nodded her head and we got up and started dancing.

About 5 minutes later a guy came up and asked me while Sophia wasn't looking, "Can I dance with her?" In my ear. I nodded and told Sophia I was going to go get something to eat. She nodded then I left.

Sophia's point of View:

Avery left and a tall, muscular guy turned toward me.

"Care to dance?" Right at that moment a slow song came on. Without letting me answer he pulled me into him. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands sat on my waist. Not too high but not too low. It was perfect. My head laid on his toned chest and we swayed back and fourth to the beat. After the song ended he spoke.

"I'm chase."

"Sophia. You're a great dancer by the way." He looked down and chuckled.

"Thanks. You too."

"Wanna sit?"

"Sure." We walked to a place and sat down.

"That girl who you talked to, shes my older twin sister, Avery."

"Cool. So I don't mean to be rude but you dont look like the partier." I laughed.

"Because I'm not. Me and Avery may be twins but we have different personalities. Shes the partier I'm the good girl. We had to sneak out. I don't usually wear clothes this revealing. She does." I continued to ramble on and on. He grabbed my hand and just listened. We went and found Avery. We decided to leave. Avery had a boy with her so they walked us both to our car.

"I had fun tonight." I tell him.

"Me too." He smiled.

"Well night I guess." I tried letting to of his hand but he gripped it and pulled me into him. He kissed my temple and whispered, "Goodnight." It left me breathless. I smiled and told him goodnight. Before the end of the night we swapped numbers. I told him I'd be here for the rest of summer vacation. Me and Avery left together getting back in the car. She was sober. I figured she would have gotton wasted. We talked about our night saying as we were split up most of it. She met a guy named James. She said she seen him while she was running this morning on the beach. I told her about Chase. We parked the car and shut it off. After getting out we took our heels off and quietly made our way to our room. Luckily our parents were asleep. I walked into my room to find it dark. I flipped the light on. I changed into some pj's and a tank top and went to bed.

Authors note:

So this is kinda long/short. I hope you liked it. Sorry if I didn't go into enough detail! I'm just really tired. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote/comment!

XoXo-Brooklynn