Chapter 8

Clarke POV

Day 83

She woke up to Lexa on top of her. She smiled as she pushed hair out of Lexa's face. She kissed Lexa's forehead and Lexa mumbled something. She loosely wrapped her arms around Lexa. Lexa did the same but still asleep.

A few minutes later, Lexa woke up. Lexa picked her head up and kissed her. "Good morning." She said, softly.

"Good morning." Lexa said, in a raspy voice. "Did I capture you?" Lexa laughed softly.

She laughed, "Yeah." Lexa rolled off of her. She looked at the window and saw everything was white. She sat up excitedly. "It snowed!" She said, getting out of bed. Lexa rolled over and looked at her confused. "It doesn't snow in space, Lex." She said, getting ready.

"It snowed in TonDC." Lexa said, sitting up.

"That was nothing compared to this!" She said, as Lexa got out of bed. "Everything is covered! Look at it!" She said, as Lexa stretched.

"I see." Lexa laughed. "I think you are the most excited person ever to see snow." Lexa said, kissing her. They both got dressed and ready before heading out.

She picked up Lexa and carried her out the door. Lexa wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her cheek. She threw Lexa into the snow.

"You wanna play that game?" Lexa asked, getting up covered in snow. She was laughing and felt something hit her. She looked over at Lexa, who was making another snow ball. Lexa threw a snowball at her and it hit her on her arm.

Aden and Madi came out of their house. She made a snowball and threw it at Lexa. Lexa threw one at Aden and it broke into a full on snowball fight. Her and Aden teamed up and Lexa and Madi teamed up.

Aden and her built a wall and made a plan. She would draw their fire and Aden would hit them. She ran hiding behind the trees. Lexa and Madi were trying to hit her with snowballs. Madi hit Lexa with a snowball just as Madi hit her with one.

Her and Madi laid down pretending to be dead. Aden was hiding as Lexa made her way over to Aden. She saw Aden sneak around a tree, hiding behind it. Lexa didn't notice and kept going to the snow wall.

Lexa threw a snowball over the wall. Lexa looked over the wall and Aden threw a snowball, hitting Lexa on the shoulder. "Yes!" Her and Aden celebrated, hugging.

She heard Madi and Lexa whispering. She felt someone pick her up and throw her into the snow. Aden also fell next to her.

Lexa and Madi were laughing. She made a snowball and threw it at Lexa and it hit her chest. "Hey, watch it." Lexa said, point at her. They all started to laugh.

After about 20 more minutes, they changed into dry clothes and ate. Aden and Madi were off playing in the snow again. "I love you." She said, kissing Lexa.

Lexa hummed against her lips. "And I love you."

They sat there until she heard something coming from the rover. She kissed Lexa and then walked over to the rover. She opened the door and got in.

"Any Griffins out there? Everyone is grumpy and doesn't want to talk to me. I think Bellamy and Murphy are on their periods or something because they-"

"Raven." She sighed, cutting off Raven.

"So how is raising two kids? Aren't you and Lexa parents in a way?"

"Now that I think about it yeah. It snowed and we have been playing in it all day."

"Even the commander? I would love to see Lexa in a snowball fight with you, she would kick your ass. Nah she would get distracted by your ass and then you'd win."

Lexa walked over. "I heard that Raven." Lexa laughed.

"I'm miles in the sky, whatcha gonna do? Also am I wrong?"

"In a few years I'll punish you." Lexa said.

"Oh you can punish me any-"

"Raven Reyes! This is why you can't meet Madi. You'll get her saying dirty things and I can only deal with one of you."

"I don't try to say them, they just slip out before I can stop them." Raven protested.

"Exactly!" She laughed. She heard a male voice in the back.

"Hey Clarke and Lexa." Monty said.

"Raven was complaining about your algae to me."

"Clarke! I'm gonna kill you!"

"I'm miles away from you, whatcha gonna do."

"Lexa tell her you mockery thing."

"I gotta go make sure the fire doesn't burn out, bye Raven!" Lexa said, walking away. She was laughing and could hear Monty laughing as well.

"I liked her better when she was the badass commander." Raven huffed. She heard some more movement on the other end.

"Is Lexa the little spoon or the big spoon?" Murphy asked. She laughed and looked over at Lexa who was messing around with Aden and Madi.

"The little spoon but she insisted that she's a front spoon." She heard Murphy cheering on the other end.

"Raven now owes me a favor!" Murphy said.

"She's the commander! I would think she's the big spoon and she's taller so I just thought." Raven trailed off. "What does that mean you're a top! Is the great Heda a bottom!"

"I'm not answering that." She said. She heard Raven and Murphy groan. "Did you also make a bet on that?" "

No." Raven and Murphy said quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved writing this chapter. Thanks for the votes and reads!

-N