Chapter 5

Clarke POV

Day 35

    Her and Lexa were laying in the blankets they made after a long night of love making. She was tracing Lexa's abs as they talked softly. "Since you taught me how to drive the rover I think I should teach you how to fight." Lexa said in a sleepy voice, which she found really attractive.

    "You just want to beat me." She teased.

"Maybe but you should learn, I know you know the basics." Lexa said, with her eyes closed.

"Okay." She said, leaning down to kiss Lexa. She let her hand trace the bottom of Lexa's abs and she felt them tighten.

    She smiled into the kiss. "In a little bit though." She smiled, breaking away. Lexa smiled and reconnected their lips.

    About an hour later, they washed off in the lake and then they started to train. They didn't want to break their weapons so they settled for hand to hand combat.

She had gotten a lot stronger since they landed on earth. Her muscles were being defined but she was still far from Lexa's muscle. Lexa taught her the basics and they fought each other, which she lost every time.

"Told you you just want to beat me." She smiled.

"You're doing good." Lexa said, kissing her. "Where'd you learn a lot of this?" Lexa asked.

"Being Wanheda you pick up a few things."

"Heard you almost drowned Roan." Lexa laughed. She shrugged. "I'll take that as a yes."

They practiced a little longer before they went to eat lunch. They ate the leftover fish from this morning and then went out again.

Madi POV

    She ran back to the village where Aden was cooking up a small deer. She jumped on Aden's back and nearly knocked him over. "Hi there." Aden laughed.

"The blonde one said, something about a wan, like it was her name. She said something like, being wan something you pick up a few things or something like that." She said, excitedly.

"Was it Wanheda?" Aden asked.

"Yeah, I think or maybe Wanhead, I don't know what that means though." She said, getting off Aden's back. Aden was smiling.

"Madi, after we eat I want to talk to him." Aden said, kneeling down in front of her. "If you heard it correctly, I know who they are and they know who I am. You don't have to come if you don't want to." Aden said.

"But they might hurt you. What if they are flamekeepers?" Madi said, worriedly.

"Madi, all of the flamekeepers are gone, they won't hurt you or me. Did you see a tattoo on either of them? It should look like a circle with some design in the middle." Aden asked, softly. She shook her head.

"Then they aren't flamekeepers."

She was still nervous, but she said, "Okay, I'll come with you." Aden smiled at her and she hugged him. Aden wrapped his arms around her.

They ate and then they walked over. She was holding Aden's hand. They got there and she hid behind Aden. She saw the two girls walking away from the cave. Aden put a hand on her shoulder and they kept walking.

She stepped on a stick and the brown haired girl put a hand on her knife. She hid behind Aden more. "Aden?" The brown haired girl asked, running over to them. She got scared and started to run back to the village.

Clarke POV

    Lexa and her were walking back to train again when she heard a snapping noise. Lexa put a hand on her knife as they looked. "Aden?" Lexa started to run over to the boy. She saw a little girl peeking out behind him, but then the little girl started to run back into the bushes.

    Lexa wrapped Aden in a hug and Aden wrapped his arms tightly around Lexa. She walked over smiling. "Who was that? The girl who ran into the woods?" Lexa asked.

"It takes time for her to warm up to people. She barely said a word to me for the first few days." Aden said, as they hugged each other. "She thinks you are flamekeepers." Aden added. "She'll come back in a minute."

They sat down on the rocks and talked waiting for the girl. "Did any of the other's make it?" Lexa asked. Aden shook his head.

"The Polis tower fell onto the bunker door." Aden said. "I don't know how we'll get them out."

"When Raven and them come back down, we'll figure something out." She said. She saw the bushes move out of the corner of her eye. She didn't look, not wanting to scare the girl away.

"How'd you find this?" Lexa asked. "I walked in a direction and got lucky, everything was destroyed so I could tell if I was in Trikru or in Floukru." Aden said, as the girl got closer. She put an arm around Lexa pulling her closer.

"Just don't ask about her family, I got the silent treatment for a few days." Aden said. They both nodded. They kept talking and the girl was hiding behind Aden. "Madi this is Clarke and Lexa or Wanheda and Heda." Aden said. Madi's eyes widened realizing who they were.

Aden patted the rocks next to him. Madi hesitated but finally sat down right next to Aden. Aden told them the story on how they meet. Madi didn't say anything the whole time.

"Do you live in the village a little bit away?" She asked Madi. Madi nodded. They talked until the sun was setting. Aden and Madi went back to their village and they went to their cave.

"I can't believe they are alive." Lexa said, as they got ready for bed. She was about to say something when she heard a crackly voice.

"Do you hear that?" She asked.

"Yeah." Lexa asked. She went outside and it got louder, it was coming from the rover. She quickly went over and opened the door.

"This is Raven Reyes, can anyone hear me?" She grabbed the radio.

"Raven?"

"Clarke?"

"Oh my god, is everyone okay?"

"Yeah, everyone is fine, did you and Lexa make it."

"Yeah, Lexa and I are okay, there are two other nightbloods, we are all okay." 

"Have you heard from the bunker at all?"

"Yeah, they are okay as of last time I checked."

"Are you and Lexa getting some?" Raven laughed.

"Oh stop." She groaned.

"Monty got the aglae working, you're not missing anything. It's worse than the moonshine." Raven laughed.

Lexa came up behind her and put her hand on her back. "Hey, Raven."

"It's Clexa! Am I ruining your alone time?"

"Rae, we have like six years of alone time."

"Can I join you, Bellamy and Echo are going at it if you know what I mean and they are not quiet."

"Stop." She groaned as Raven laughed.

They talked for a long time before they went back into the cave. Lexa and her laid down cuddling.

"Can I be the big spoon?" Lexa asked softly.

She laughed. "Yeah." They flipped position. She felt Lexa move away and Lexa opened her arm, crawling into her chest.

Lexa put her head in her chest and wrapped her around her waist. "How did you like the big spoon?" Lexa shook her head. She laughed and kissed Lexa's head. Lexa tangled her legs and kissed her.

"I love you." She said, kissing Lexa.

"I hod yu in." Lexa said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexa and Clarke final meet Aden and Madi! The next chapters will probably be a ton of cute Clexa moments and stuff. Anyway, thank you for all the votes and reads!

-N