Chapter 14 (smut)

Chapter 14

S T E F A N

My baby boy splayed in the dark sheets of our bed just made him glow and glisten against the moonlight. His porcelain skin so soft and tender to touch made my breathing hitch and my mouth water at the delicious treat.

His kiss-swollen lips--red and parted-- inviting me to take a dip and taste the awaiting nectar inside his delectable mouth; his half-hooded gaze burning with desire made my heart pump faster, sending tingles directly to my balls, the sensation just made my cock ache just as much.

Oliver reached for my face and led me down to his parted mouth, and me indulging in the utter deliciousness that is Oliver himself. I can't get enough no matter how I touch, taste, and revel in my baby boy. He's like ambrosia that will definitely lead to my demise if I don't get a taste.

I let Ollie's soft hands explore my body as I do to him. My lips found his throat and gently suckled the flesh there, earning me a sweet moan from my boy. His sweet cries and enticing moans were just like fuel to my already burning core. I need to have my baby fast. I need him more than ever, and Oliver being Oliver, he cupped my face and gave me a sweet smile.

"I'm alright, daddy. We can do more later. So, can you please fill me up and take me to heaven?" Each word sendt shivers to every fiber of my being, and when he pushed me down to his twitching, pinkish hole, I almost came. Every single time, the visual of my baby's tightness that fits me like a glove made my cock leak a copious amount of precum--my steel-hard shaft ready to pound the living daylights out of him and grant him his request.

O L L I E

I don't know why but I feel really needy today. I want Stef to fill me up to the brim and feel his huge shaft inside of me. I want to feel him--no, I need to. I need to make sure that he's real and not a figment of my imagination. I want to feel that toe-curling sensation and sanity-robbing pleasure. I want to feel that pain mixed with ecstasy. And my daddy fulfilled my wish.

I let out a strangled scream and arched my back as I gripped on the sheets like my life depended on it when Stefan licked and sucked the outer ring of my sensitive hole.

Each lick, suck and nibble sent tingles down my spine, making my insides throb, begging to be filled. I need daddy to pound that pleasure button that always made me see stars. "Daddy...please. I need..." I pleaded as I squirm and writhe against his ministrations. The pleasurable sensations pooling in my balls, ready for release, but I had to hold it in.

My arousal continued to drip even more as Stefan lifted his dark and lustful gaze to meet my equally aroused expression. I bit my bottom lip when he slipped his tongue inside of me, getting me wet and ready. The sensation had me burying my head on my pillow and another strangled cry echoed.

Stefan continued to plunge his sinful tongue into my trembling insides as his other hand reached for my nipples, tweaking and pinching it, making my eyes roll to the back of my head as he continued to attack two of my most sensitive spots.

My breathing hitched and I started to pant heavier as daddy sat up and kneeled in between my thighs, slipped his middle finger into my mouth, boring his dark gaze into me when I started to bob my head up and down just like what I did to his very hard cock earlier, sucking and tasting it.

"Fuck, baby, you're so hot and sexy." Stefan growled lowly and without a warning, slipped his wet digit into me and expertly flicked and rubbed my pleasure button, making me cry out and in a few seconds, three lines of cum spurted from my swollen cock as daddy continued to suck and bite my abused nipples.

I don't know where to focus my attention. Whether on my hole, my nipples, or my semi-erect cock as daddy helped me ride on my orgasm. I was left panting and gasping for air, as daddy pleasure my body, ruining me for another man.