Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Same day,
The Penthouse
7:20 pm
Azure Paradise Hotel,
Los Angeles

O L L I E

"Daddy bear, stop it." I giggled and glared at him in the mirror, but he just kept on suckling and nibbling my neck. I just finished my shower and successfully put on my pants, but I can't wear my shirt because Stef kept on popping off the buttons.

We were supposed to have a dinner date tonight but my sweet daddy kept me in his arms the moment we reached the penthouse of his hotel. I even sacrificed my lips just to be able to shower alone, because I know what will happen if he joined me. Well, I guess having swollen lips from too much kissing is something I can't complain about.

I know that Stefan has been holding himself back. The moment we agreed to start over, he kept himself at a distance. He refused to touch me more than necessary because he will devour me if he does.

When he told me that he will sleep in his office, I was shocked and burst into tears. Stefan had no choice but to sleep beside me, as we snuggled through the night. It was a very peaceful sleep for me, but I doubt if that was the case for Stefan. When I woke up, the sheet beside me was still warm and I heard the shower running and the muttering of curses by my patient daddy.

I smiled and shook my head. I won't refuse him if he wants to do it, but I want to see how much he can hold on. Apparently, not that long.

"Baby. I missed you so much," he rasped in a sultry voice and licked the column of my neck, my left hand grabbed his hair and brushed it softly. I arched my body when his scorching mouthing transferred to the sensitive spot behind my ear. His arm encircled my waist while his free arm rested on top of my tummy, sending delicious tingles downwards. "Daddy bear...we're late for our reservation...hmm..."

Stefan claimed my mouth and all of my protests flew out of the window. He turned my body and picked me up, my legs locked around his waist and my arms wrapped around his broad shoulders.

He thrust his tongue roughly and rubbed his hard shaft against my leaking member. The friction and the delicious sensation got me moaning in his mouth as he continued to devour me. I missed Stefan too. It was hard for me not to touch him, even if he was at an arm's length. Several days have passed since we decided to start over, but it was painful for me not to be able to touch and feel him like I used to.

I want to feel his arms around me, his gentle kisses, his soft touches... I missed him so bad. Even if we are both under the same roof. Yes, Stefan still dotes on me heavily, but it feels like there was a line. A limit. That he's not supposed to touch me until we're official.

I never imagined that I would yearn for someone like this. That I would want to feel their presence, literally. I cupped his face and kissed him back with equal fervor, his soft touches and tender kisses earlier were enough to light the fire inside me.

I gasped and panted when Stefan let go of my swollen lips, his green eyes clouded with so much desire was fixed on my parted mouth. His breathing was ragged just like mine, and his hands on my ass are sending gentle squeezes. I pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and smiled. "I missed you too, daddy bear. So much."

He grinned and gave me a peck. "I'm sorry, baby boy. I almost got carried away. Do you still love me?" He asked playfully but an unreadable emotion flashed his eyes subtly.

I pinched his cheeks and dropped five light kisses on his lips. " Silly Daddy. I love you. Nothing and no one will change that."

He breathed a sigh of relief and his gaze cast downwards when he felt my hard member. "A quickie?" He smirked naughtily and wiggled his brows up and down.