Special Chapter: Surprise! (1)

| 🌻Special Chapter: Surprise!🌻 |

March 13, 2021
7:48 am
Stefan's Manor

Oliver rushed to their en-suite bathroom when he felt that familiar, queasy feeling. He covered his mouth when he began to salivate and tasted something acidic. He doesn't like this. He has been vomiting every morning for the last two weeks, and he just dismissed it because he thought his body was just adjusting to new medications.

Oliver started changing his vitamins a month ago, and two weeks after, he began feeling weak, light-headed and experienced unexplainable cravings. There were times when he felt good, but there are mornings when he will feel sick and puke bile and saliva.

Oliver ran to the sink and vomited everything out when his stomach turned upside down.

Oliver slowly dropped to the floor and wiped the sides of his mouth using his jumper sleeves. Tears sprang and a sob slipped out when the unpleasant taste spread inside his mouth and he felt even more vulnerable and delicate. He needs his daddy.

"Daddy!" Stefan sprang up from their enormous bed when he heard his baby's distressed cries and sobs. His chest thumped nervously and all the sleep disappeared in a flash because of Oliver's distressed tone.

Stefan jumped off the bed, ran to the bathroom, and got the scare of his life when he saw Oliver collapse on the floor, his nose and cheeks flushed, as tears flowed like a river. He froze for a second as his breathing stopped, his eyes blown wide as he stared at his baby on the floor.

Oliver sniffled and rubbed his eyes softly to wipe the tears. He lifted his gaze and saw Stefan at the door of their bathroom, frozen in place and white as a sheet, staring at him in terror. Oliver winced when his throat hurt again and tears flowed endlessly when his head throbbed and his muscles lost strength.

"D-daddy... it hurts. I feel weak. I don't feel good. Help me," Oliver whispered and closed his eyes. Stefan gasped out loud and was finally able to step forward and gathered his baby in his arms.

Stefan lifted Oliver carefully and the latter tiredly rested his head on his shoulder. Stefan caught a glimpse of the messy sink and his stomach twisted into knots. Indescribable worry began to consume him.

"Baby, does your throat hurt?" Oliver nodded so with his baby in his arms, Stefan stepped out of the bathroom and poured a glass of water. He carried Oliver back to the sink and sat him on the counter.

Oliver leaned against the mirror and opened his eyes. Stefan was cleaning the sink. His brows furrowed, and his mind ran a mile a minute, from the way his face turned into a frown.

After cleaning up, Stefan glanced at Oliver and his heart twisted painfully when his baby smiled at him tiredly. He gritted his teeth and wanted to rush Oliver to the hospital, but after he gained enough strength. He doesn't want Oliver to force himself.

"Baby, I have a glass of water here. Can you open your mouth so you can wash the vomit away?" Stefan caressed the side of Oliver's cheek and brushed the wayward curls back.

Oliver weakly nodded and opened his mouth. He closed his eyes and let the warm liquid clean his palate. He gargled a few times and leaned back again. He opened his eyes when he felt something cold and warm on his face.

"Let's get you freshened up, baby." Oliver nodded so Stefan gently wiped Oliver's face and his baby sighed pleasantly. He also wiped his neck and his upper torso after unbuttoning his pajama tops.

To be on the safe side, wiping his body is better than a shower or a bath. They still don't know what's wrong with Oliver. Stefan reached the fluffy towel from the rack and wrapped it around his baby.