Chapter 23

Chapter 23

O L L I E

I can't help but be delighted and excited about today. Finally! Stefan and I can go out and shop. A lot of things happened recently and we owe it to ourselves to have some fun and go out for our long-awaited date. I am wearing simple silk, cream shirt paired with skinny jeans showing off my bubble butt and shapely legs.

It took about half an hour of convincing my silly daddy not to remove my clothes...a promise of all-night-long lovemaking in the line if he behaves himself. He actually did, a subtle smirk on his face. Should I actually watch my words from now on? I feel like my heart and mouth are betraying me.

But it doesn't matter. I love everything he does to me.

I brushed my waves and thankfully, I'm not having a bad hair day. I picked up the rose-gold pin encrusted with beautiful crystals to subdue my wayward bangs. It's a beautiful gift from Devon, a belated moving-in present, while Trevor gave me a gold bangle that was specially chosen by Jesse, his fiancé.

When I voiced out that I want to meet Jesse to thank him personally, Trevor's face lit up and immediately called his beloved. I can't wait to meet Jesse! I put on a red lip gloss and some mascara, and I'm done. I stood up from the vanity mirror and coincidentally, Stefan has finished getting ready.

My handsome daddy is donning a black polo shirt, showing off his sinewy muscles partnered with fitted, dark jeans, flaunting his strong thighs.

I walked towards Stefan, a wide smile plastered on his face, and when he saw my outfit, his eyes darkened for a moment and I heard a choked groan that almost made its way out of his lips. His large hands slid around my waist as he pulled me closer.

"Baby, you look so gorgeous. Do we really have to go out? Can we just shop online and snuggle in the bed? I'd rather have you flushed against me than restrain myself from touching you outside," my sweet daddy whined and buried his face on my curls, while I playfully slapped his arm.

"Silly daddy. You know we can't. This is our first date, and I want us to have some fun," I was able to answer, despite my blushing face. Stefan is being so extra sweet that I almost agreed with the idea...having tucked inside his strong embrace is one of our best ways to spend time together.

Stefan pulled away from my hair and when our eyes met, his eyes filled with excitement and happiness melted my heart. "First date. That's right, baby. It's our first date. I'll let Trevor make some additional arrangements," he answered cheerfully and dialed Trevor's number.

The giddiness I felt from Stefan's animated and excited reaction for our first date, the butterflies fluttering in my stomach, and how my heart raced so fast I have to relax if I don't want to lose any more oxygen; everything is going so great I hope nothing will disrupt our happy bubble.

After making sure that we got everything prepared, Devon drove us off to the mall while Trevor went ahead to arrange the dinner date Stefan prepared for us. I leaned onto Stefan's chest, my arm on top of his torso, while he tightened his arms around me, giving me soft kisses on my hair and forehead that just makes me giggle.

My sweet, lovable daddy.

*******
9:10 am
Chris Alexandrei's Mall

We entered a private parking area and Stefan helped me climbed down the car, his hands clasped around mine, an air of protectiveness emanating from his stride and posture. I was actually expecting a lot of people inside, feeling a bit of hesitation and fear that I'll stumble with one of my aunt's goons, only to be welcomed by the staff and of course, Trevor.