Chapter 47 (smut)

Chapter 47

O L L I E

It urged me to do more and please Stefan more when I heard his strangled groan. His green eyes were dilated and filled with pure lust and need that sent shivers to every fiber of my being. I wrapped my fingers around his girth and gulped hard. Wow, he's so hard.

"Baby, stop torturing me and lick it," Stefan begged hoarsely and I nodded. I leaned down and gave his leaking head a tentative lick, his flavor bursting into my mouth. We both moaned when daddy brushed my hair and massaged my nape, while I wrapped my lips around his leaking head.

I tightened my fingers around his length just the way he likes it, my other hand playing with his balls, while I slowly go down on him. It has been a few days since I tasted daddy, and I missed it. I missed his taste, how he stretches my insides, and how he owned me mercilessly. Just remembering our rough lovemaking got my insides twitching and clenching.

I hollowed my cheeks to accommodate half of his length, while my left hand strokes the remainder of his shaft that I was not able to put inside my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down, while I swirl my tongue and teased the crack of his bulbous head.

Stefan groaned out loud so I did my best to pleasure him. I licked, sucked, and enjoyed Stef's member. He was so hard, and imagining what he would feel inside me is making my mind swim from being filled with so many naughty thoughts.

"B-baby... stop. I don't want to cum. I want to release it inside you." I lifted my gaze and his lust-filled expression got me leaking more. I obeyed him and released his cock from my mouth. Stef cupped my face and devoured my lips like a hungry animal.

I opened my mouth and his tongue plunged inside, licking and sucking mine, the sensation from such passionate and deep kisses got me dripping. Stefan bit my tongue playfully, a strangled moan echoing in our bedroom.

His lips transferred to my cheeks, licking and grazing his teeth on the skin there, then whispered seductively, "Baby, tasting myself on you is such a fucking turn-on, but I prefer to fill you up with my seeds. Would you like that, my boy? Hmm?" His hand traveled down to my leaking cock and slowly stroked it.

My body trembled and I whimpered when I heard his words. I arched my body when his lips transferred to the hollow of my throat and sucked the skin there, while continuously stroking my member.

"Baby, you smell so good, it makes me lose my control. Do you know that, huh? Do you know how much your wonderful scent is enough to make me cum, hmm?" I screamed out when Stefan bit the skin on my collar, as he tightened his grip on my prick.

"Daddy... it feels good," I moaned deliriously, and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him against me as I ground myself against his hand. Everything he does to me is making me feel good. His words, the touch of his lips, his expert hands; all of these are making me lose control.

Stefan lifted his head and locked his eyes with mine, a warm smile being given to me. "I love you, Oliver. I love you so much it hurts."

I hitched a breath and choke my sobs when my heart constricted because I was overcome with emotions. My eyes stung from unshed tears and Stefan was no different. His emerald orbs that I love so much staring down at me with so much love and adoration.

No matter how many times he says those words to me, the effect he has on me is still too much to take. He can still make my heart pound and my blood pump faster. I would never get tired of hearing how much he loves me. I swallowed the lodge in my throat and caressed his cheeks.

"I love you too, daddy bear, so very much." I was able to muster despite the choked sobs and unshed tears. I kissed him again and Stefan's laid me down on the bed, my legs locking on his waist.