Chapter 6 (smut)

Chapter 6

Stefan's thin line of self-control snapped and he all but ripped Oliver's clothes who was now laying underneath his larger frame. With the barrier covering his baby's delicious body gone, Stefan felt liquid fire pulsing in his veins until it reached his shaft, making it impossibly harder.

Stefan swallowed the string of curses threatening to bubble out of his throat when his eyes hungrily gaze at Oliver's naked form, splayed on his bed. Stefan palmed himself and unbuckled his belt, removing his pants, and finally freeing his bulge from his tight pants' confinement.

Stefan's rigid member pulsed in his boxers and he smirked when his baby raked a hot stare over his muscular body, and he couldn't be prouder. Oliver has to hold himself back so as not to combust from the heat burning in every crevice of his body, as his eyes bore hungrily at his daddy's mouthwatering form.

Oliver's cock pulsed when those muscles rippled as Stefan climbed on the bed, Stefan's biceps flexing at the action. Oliver's throat dried and he gulped hard. Oliver's hands were itching to explore his daddy's delicious body and have those firm muscles embrace him.

Oliver licked his lips, his gums tingling from anticipation, and his mouth getting ready to devour his daddy. Oliver has never felt this kind of fiery sensation. The kind that burns your core you'd be begging for salvation.

"Stop teasing me more than necessary, baby," Stefan huskily growled on Oliver's ear and gently sucked and bit Oliver's lobe which earned a soft moan from the latter. Oliver never guessed that the small expanse of skin on his neck would be his sweet spot. The sparks Oliver felt went straight to his groin as he ground his member against his daddy's throbbing and hard-rock length.

Stefan licked and sucked the deliciousness of his baby's skin, enjoying the pleasure that comes from tasting the ambrosia which is his baby himself. When Oliver started to rut against Stefan, the man let out a low rumble and bit into his baby's sweet neck like a vampire in need of feeding. God, Stefan almost came when Oliver screamed and moaned his name. Blood coursing through his veins pulsed with the need to be inside Oliver and Stefan's shaft ached for release.

Stefan licked and kissed the bite to soothe the sting and all but devour his baby's mouth. Stefan couldn't get enough of Oliver's addicting taste as he sucked Oliver's soft and delicious tongue like Stefan's life depended on it. Stefan reveled in the electrifying sensations from having Oliver under his domination.

Stefan trailed kisses on Oliver's eyes, cheeks, the tip of his nose, to his chin, then went lower and sucked his baby's exposed throat, who submitted fully to him. His lips traveled lower and finally reached his baby's mouthwatering pink and perky buds. Stefan gave it a long lick before latching onto it like a hungry baby. And damn, how delicious they were. Stefan nibbled, suckled, and bit on the pleasurable delight while his thumb and index finger twisted, flicked, and rubbed the other peak.

Oliver's moans, pleas, and urgent cries, along with his needy thrusts against Stefan's throbbing and painful erection was almost driving the man on the edge. After giving the same attention to another of Oliver's swollen and abused nipples, Stefan lifted his face with a smug smile, only to be met by Oliver's hazel eyes in a lustful haze, breathing heavily through his kiss-swollen lips, and hands over his head, looking very much ready for eating. Stefan felt a sense of pride for reducing his baby into this incredible and lustful mess that had his cock leaking like a faucet.

Oliver was burning and every kiss Stefan left on his skin left him wanting and ablaze. His daddy's wonderful ministrations turned him into a moaning and wanton mess. "Please...daddy...I need you..." Oliver begged in between strangled sobs, while his hips shamelessly thrust against Stefan's overexcited member, needing the friction to bring him to edge.