Chapter 13 (smut)

Chapter 13

O L L I E

Stefan seemed to be enjoying himself as he kept me all hot and bothered on our ride back home. As I was straddled on his lap, my kind daddy got my lips swollen as he gave me sweet, rough, and passionate kisses that almost robbed me of my sanity. I know where his possessiveness and overprotectiveness stems from and I fully understand.

Even though I tried to reassure Stef a few times that I won't be going away, it seems that words aren't enough for my loving man. He needs to touch and feel me to make sure that I'm still here, by his side. That's what I really needed.

After that grueling session with Isaac, I felt so vulnerable, broken, and exposed that I might fall into pieces. Stefan was there to make sure that I don't fall apart, and even if I do, he will make it his responsibility to pick up all of me and put it back together, like it was an easy feat.

That fact made me love my daddy a thousand times more, if it's actually possible.

The air felt so sexually charged as daddy tightened his grip on waist and bum while he rushed upstairs, leaving low rumble of pleasure and whines of how he wished he can move like flash so we can arrive at our bedroom immediately in his wake. The sexual fog that's beginning to clear in my mind just turned thicker when we finally stepped into our room, a pleased grunt made its way out of Stefan's throat.

Stef sauntered to our large bed, putting me down as his large body towered over my small form. I can't help the shivers and tingles that assaulted my body as his bright eyes turned even darker, raking a hot stare all over me, glaring at the pieces of clothing covering my body.

I can't help but giggle as he stares at my clothes with a frown. "Daddy, my clothes are not going to melt no matter how hard you stare at it," I playfully commented and Stefan's lips twitched into a smile, and sooner enough, the beautiful sound of his laughter flooded the room, making me smile even wider.

Small moments such as these are what I'm thankful for. I'm all good, just having Stef by my side. He makes me happy and contented. The world may fall apart but I wouldn't even care as long as he keeps looking at me like I hold the answers to the secrets of the universe.

I'm happy as long as he touches me like I'm the most precious and priceless gem he had ever acquired. I'm over the moon as long as his green eyes are always fixed on me, filled with so much love and adoration that makes my heart jump out of my chest, sending electric sensations to my already sensitized nerves.

"I love you so much, daddy. I'm so very happy and it's all because of you. You are so amazing." The words full of raw emotion hardly made it out of me but I know Stefan heard it.

No matter how small my voice is, he will always hear it. Because that's just how Stefan is: the most loving man in my universe.

Stefan said nothing but several emotions swirled in his eyes and I let out a yelp when he dove into the crook of my neck. My arms went into his neck and embraced him with all I had when I felt something warm trickled down my neck, making my heart melt and my eyes water.

Seriously, this man never gets tired of surprising me.

Every day I discover a new side of Stefan just as I let him into my being each waking moment. I just let him pour his emotions as he mumbled a thousand 'thank yous' while I replied with my thousand 'i love yous'. After that intense moment, we decided to take a bath and relax our tensed bodies.

Stefan deposited me gently on the rim of the tub, helping me out of my jumper. I can't help the shiver and the muffled moans threatening to make themselves be heard as Stefan's fingers traced the lobes of my ears, to the length of my neck, making me tilt sideward, urging him to do more, and he did.