0. 1

▬ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈- 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ▬

As hazel orbs slowly opened themselves, all they could do was stare up at the ceiling.

Carter's thoughts were wondering about many things.

Many things he'd probably never would be saying out loud.

It had been five months ever since the incident, but it was feeling like all of the events had just happened. They were almost burned in his brain if he he hadn't known any better.

The raven turned to the other side of the bed and crawled back together, burying himself under the thick blanket, that currently was his only source of comfort.

He sighed quietly,held his knees up, and buried his face in them while trying to close his eyes again with this time a deep frown set on his face.

As he almost managed to drift off back to sleep, there was a loud noise from across the room. Jumping by the sudden noise,he now knew he wouldn't fall asleep anytime soon.

The boy groaned out of frustration,but still simply managed to get out of bed, almost tripping over the many sheets on his way out.

His head turned towards the sound,only to see a snow-white owl holding a letter and ticking against the window.

Shocked by seeing this, he slightly slowed his tracks and opened it. The owl flew inside the room, dropped the envelope on the bed, and then left.

The confused expression on Carters face grew even more confused. It couldn't be that he got any mail right?

A sudden shiver went down Carter's spine as his mind dazed off to a particular thought.

But he knew she wouldn't even bother sending him anything. The raven quickly was to shake his head,and grabbed the letter,only to look at it with a hint of relief.

It was a letter from Hogwarts... Of course it would be,he was already eleven after all. Meanwhile, minutes had passed and he was still staring at it.

His tanned fingers trailed over the emblem of the school without even meaning to do so.

Then, the raven pressed his lips on each other and walked out of his room. He held it tightly and turned towards the right, heading to his fathers office.

But even so, as he stood in front of the white door,he found his fist hovering in front of the door.

Was he second-guessing whether he should tell the news?

The thought of the fact that he had seen him with the other woman,Narcissa Malfoy,was still lingering in his head.

He was certain of the fact that the two had continued their relationship,and it hadn't made him to glad.

It honestly made him quite angry. After the accident, it had seemed as if his father had started to neglect him fully.

Even while being married with a child he decided to cheat. Which to his conclusion must have been another reason for mother's out burst aside from the sheer dislike towards her son.

It didn't make any sense even in that way...

Not telling his father about his acceptance letter, that was utterly ridiculous, Carter thought as soon as the idea came to mind.

He was his father, it wasn't like he could hide it from him forever.

Carter took a deep, studied breath,opened the door and quietly stared as he saw him working at his desk.

𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 | 𝗗. 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗙𝗢𝗬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें