0.6

▬ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈 - 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ▬

Carter

"Come on!"

Carter stared into the mirror,his expression clearly irritated.

Last night he had gone to bed quite happy and woken up with blond hair.

The boy was considering whether or not shaving his head would be an option if this kept happening.

"Oh wow." Pansy who was holding back her laugh,said.

"I'm going to shave my head."

"What no! It actually looks good." she turned around to walk away.

"This colour is giving me Malfoy vibes." It just had to get a few tints lighter and then it was indeed.

Carter let put a loud groan before grabbing his uniform and preparing himself for the day.

***

"So what's up with the hair?" Sam asked as the two stood in the line for breakfast.

"None of your business." Carter said,grabbing an apple.

It indeed also wasn't any of his business, Carter honestly didn't even like Sam the slightest,since he was someone who would always tell everything to anyone who wanted to know something.

Sam also was a Ravenclaw,so it would have explained a lot of why he acted the way he always did.

"Not so nice don't you think."

Carter came to an halt and lay his plate down before turning around.

"Do you have any sort of problem with me not being nice Parrish?" He narrowed his eyes at the smaller boy and took a step forward.

"Problem,well I don't necessarily have a problem with you,but you are kind of an aggressive brat."

"Ow,okay then"Carter flashed a smile while shrughing his shoulders and nodded in response.

Soon,the sickening sound of a fist meeting someone's face,and probably even breaking something in the process,was heard throughout the Great hall.

Carter looked down at Sam with hatred and grabbed one of the canteen plates.

"I'm a brat huh? Unlike you, I did get some beating when I was a kid,so tell me..."

The raven smacked the other boy with plate that he had grabbed in the face,making him cry out as his glasses flew across the room.

"HOW AM I A BRAT, PARRISH?"

Before being able to land another strike,multiple arms grabbed him.

"Dude you really got to stop doing this,you're making us lose points" Blaise together with another few of his house mates tried to pull him away from the scene.

"Maronn,it's enough " Jack and Aria,the Thundrick twins, said at the same time.

The two of them had always been pretty nice,accept for the fact that the held out a big amount of pranks.

It honestly had been a surprise they hadn't made an alliance with the Weasley twins.

Carter looked to his right and saw Professor McGonagall glaring at him in disappointment.

"30 points from Slytherin and Mr Maronn,go to Dumbledore's office immediately!"

"Why aren't you taking points from Ravenclaw-"