2.2

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 - 𝐘𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

Carter

Draco walked with a rather big smile to transfiguration for the first time in my life.

Draco absolutely hated transfiguration,Carter thought to himself as he watched his boyfriend.

"What's up with you today?" He suddenly asked,not capable of containing himself. The boy froze at the question itself.

"I asked someone out to the Yule Ball" as he said it, Carter bit his inner cheek and and tilted his head.

"You...asked someone out?" He repeated.

It was as if Draco didn't realize what he had just done,he nodded.

"Yes...what else was I suppose to do?"

It was as if Carter got stabbed in the heart.

It's just a stupid ball, calm down-

It's not just a stupid ball, it's a stupid ball that he's going to with someone other than you! If I get my hands on the brat that said yes I swear the God I'll rip out their-

"Who did you ask?" He said on a sweet town, trying to cut off the thoughts that were currently running through his mind.

"Reyna Lin from quidditch."

His face immediately turned into a glare as the name left Draco's mouth.

Out of all the people out there, he just had to chose her huh?

"Have a nice day Malfoy" he turned around and walked away. As he was walking, he took a quick glance at one of the windows, only to notice his hair turning a shade of green.

He cursed under his breath and walked further.

He had literally turned down Viktor Krum.

Viktor bloody Krum.

And yes, to Carter's surprise it had turned out that Viktor was actually bisexual.

Flashback earlier that day...

Carter was in the library, doing research of how he could improve his game as a keeper during quidditch when someone tapped him on shoulder. He turned his head and was greeted by a waving Krum.

"Hey, can I help you?" He asked curious. He didn't seemed me the type to visit the library for fun.

"Yes you can, Lyutiche." Carter rolled his eyes at the name he was given by Viktor himself.

Of course, Carter had tried to find out what it meant and it had turned out to be no ther then Buttercup.

He assumed it was because his hair had turned bright yellow the first time they met.

He then knelt down on his knees making the raven look at him wide eyed.

What was he doing?

"Do you want to be my date at the Yule Ball?"

If Carter was eating, he definitely would have choked on it.

He wanted to say yes but knew he couldn't.

Even though it might have been considered silly,he was waiting until Draco would ask him out.

Maybe,just maybe he would.

"I-I'm so sorry Viktor but I can't" he stuttered. The boy tilted his head and frowned.

"Why?"

Carter frowned deeply before pushing the chair as a sign for him to sit down.