0.7

▬ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐈- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 ▬

Draco

For the past half hour, Draco had felt nothing but guilt. He had been so idiotically, wanting to prove himself.

If he hadn't, Carter wouldn't have a scar that made its way from his jaw to his chest.

"You!"

The blond looked up to the door only to see Jack getting held back by his sister, who glared at him.

"Can I help you, Thundrick?"

Draco knew he would have to keep playing the role of the git who didn't care at all about anyone but himself.

"Help me? Help me? Malfoy I'm going to kill you!" He got up from the chair next to where Carter lay and took a few steps back.

He wished he had listened to him.

"You can't do anything to me because if you will, my father will hear about it!" He spat which made him immediately calm down a bit.

Draco's father had already been furious at the moment when he had received the message about what happened.

"What did you do?" Aria hissed in a venomous tone as she grabbed his hand and held it into hers.

"You need to leave right now, family only."

"Where are you waiting for you, need to leave too you know!"

"I am family you bloody moron and I'm injured myself!"

Carter

Carter could recognize Draco's voice from miles away.

A few moments later, the sound of a door slamming shut was heard. Carter made an attempt in moving his hand,without much success.

"Draco..."

The raven heard footsteps rushing towards his direction.

"Hey, don't use your voice too much, everything will be alright...I'm sorry.

'How bad didn't I look for him to say that?', Carter thought to himself

Suddenly, he felt the other boy grabbing his hand softly. Neither of them said another thing for what had seemed minutes.

It was that comfortable type of silence they were experiencing. In which they could just be in their own headspace, a silence that was just meant for the two of them.

He slowly caressed the raven's hand with his thumb, before taking a deep, studied breath. "I know that you maybe don't want to speak to me for a while and that's okay."

He knew Carter could never do such a thing... Right?

"I'm so sorry." the feeling of his hands laying on his disappeared.

Heels clicked against the floor and someone cleared her throat.

"Sorry, Mr Malfoy but if you don't mind, I need to give him his injection."

Before being able to do another thing, the needle had already been planted the needle into his arm.

Carter had a strong dislike of needles, it was all because they had hurt a lot the last time when he was five.

But now that he thought about it, it wasn't so bad after all.

"There he goes, just wait a few hours and you'll see. And for you, you have to stay here for nothing more than a few minutes, I will patch you up with ease." Madame Pomfrey said as she walked away and closed the door.