0.9

▬ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐗 - 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃 ▬

Carter

"What are you doing here?!"

Carter immediately recognized the voice as Pansy's and buried his head in his pillow.

"Shut up I was having a good dream-"

"You're supposed to be at the infirmary, so why are you even here?"

If Carter had to be honest, he thought his friend was making an entire fuzz about everything.

He had only slept for four or three hours, why could he never get peace?

"I missed my bed so I came here."

"No for real."

Carter would do anything to sleep peacefully.

But that of course would not work out, he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep any further because of the brutal way Pansy had woken him up.

The raven attempted to get up, which he would regret doing seconds later since he fell on the ground.

"I wanted to go to Hogsmeade" he murmured with his face still planted on the wooden floor.

"Oh wow, that's just stupid." she opened her wardrobe sighting.

Was it?

He found it more genius like.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get dressed or you will miss it and then your escape would've been for nothing."

At those words, Carter got up almost immediately.

"Fine" he snapped over his shoulder as he lazily walked towards the bathroom.

Splashing water in his face he stared at his tired reflection for a moment in silence.

What had happened yesterday was a fuzz to him. He only remembered fragments of what happened.

He did wonder whether or not that dream actually meant something.

***

"Done?" Pansy asked as she wrapped her scarf around her neck. Just as he was about to open the door, she called me back.

"What?"

"You do realize that you're a wanted man, do you?"

Carter narrowed his eyes before smacking her head.

"Hey I'm just saying, no need to get violent you really do need anger management therapy" She whined while holding her head.

Even though he smacked her, he knew she was right. If one of the professors would be to see him he would be sent back to the infirmary immediately.

His mind suddenly wandered to the one of the sessions he had had with Tonks.

Flashback - a few days ago...

"So the first thing that we are going to start with is one of my favourite things I used to do when I was your age, shape shifting." She said as she pulled her fingers so they would crack.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Shapeshifting, pick as example," she looked him in the eye for a second.

Suddenly her height started to increase and her features changed into quite familiar ones.

"You look like me!" He exclaimed excitedly while analyzing her in awe.