Part 7

Still Deku POV

Just stay and become a part of the Villains. The UA students don't like you. They betrayed you! Lets get some revenge.

"Who said that?" Nobody is here but who said that? Revenge? But they're my friends.

Are they really? Just because of a picture they believe you're the Traitor. They are no friends, they even forgot your birthday. The person you love also thinks you're the traitor.

Y-Yeah you're right. I don't have friends, they don't trust me, not really. Who are you?

I am you. I'm the voice inside your head. I only try to help you. I will never betray you, you can trust me. It's best you join the LOV they can help you.

M-Maybe your right.... But I need to talk to the others one more time. Maybe I can explain what happen and we can solve everything.

Try it, but I think it's no use.

I stand up and walk to the door. On my way out Toga walks towards me. "Where are you going Izu-chan?" "Izu-chan?! W-Well I want to try and talk to my friends. Maybe they listen." They won't. //Shut up. I have to try!// "You shouldn't go alone. I come with you. Well I woult rather like you to go sleep again 'cause your sick, but you seem pretty stubburn about this." I turn around and see Dabi. I put a weak smile on and thank him. Then we walk outside the building and walk to UA.

At UA arrived we stay infront of the gates and hide a bit. "So what now? We can't just walk inside. The security alarm will go off if we do." "Well if you go inside. I still got my pass, so I'm allowed to enter." "You sure they didn't cut you out." "Well a short while ago I've noticed that we are not registred with our names or ID's. It just says the alarm doesn't go on because your allowed." "Well that's good to know. So basically I just need to steal the pass from someone and can enter." "Basically yes, but I doubt it will be easy since all students are in the dorm system and are not allowed to go out the school grounds without a teacher or pro hero." "Yeah right. Will you be ok alone?" "Yes don't worry. I know I'm sick but I know the school grounds in and out. I know where to hide, so no one spots me." "OK good luck and give me a signal if you're in trouble." "Of course. Thanks Dabi. I hurry." With this I go into UA. I pass the gate without a problem. They have class right now so no one is outside and I' unnoticed. I go behind the school and look for the windows from our 1-A classroom. I use OfA and jump. There are some little ledges and I stand on the one undeneath the 1-A windows. I am in a squat position so they won't see me.

I stay there for around 3 Minuites and the break starts. It's the first one so I know everyone stays in the room. Only Aizawa-Sensei leaves. I wanted to get up and inside to talk to them but then I heard what they are talking about.

"I can't believe he really is the traitor." "Better believe it. He run from the police and the heroes. Who would do that if he was inocent?" "I know but he was always so nice." "Probably he was acting all the time. We are better without him." "Yeah like this we might have a break from all this villain attacks. I mean without the infos they need more time to plan and everything." "Might be best if he won't come back."

I couldn't hear who said what. I was in pure shock. So my dreams were the truth. They don't want me, they don't need me. I told you. You shouldn't have come. //I know, but I needed to hear it.// I start crying. They were right. I jump down the ledge and run outside, carefully so no one sees me. I run past the gate and past Dabi. He probably saw me crying but I don't care. I just want to get as far away from them as I can.

Suddenly someone grabs my arm and drags me in an alleyway. I just wanted to protest as I was taken into a hug. "What did they say?" It was Dabi. I just shook my head. I'm not able to talk right now. I'm angry and sad but most importantly I feel compleatly betrayed.

Take revenge and hurt them as much as they hurt you. Maybe your right. This might be the only way to to get rid of these feelings.

After some minuites I calm down. I get out of his embrace and look Dabi in the eyes. He looks a bit confused. "I want to join the LOV. Please let me join you. I don't want to be a hero anymore."