Part 15

Deku PoV

I wake up again and I'm back in the bed. It's morning already and the sun rises. I look around the room just to see the chaos I made some hours ago.

They said this was my room.... I let out a sigh and start cleaning the room. Well I don't know if it's mine or not but as long as I can't get out of here, they probably keep me here and I hate chaos in my room.

I stand up the bookhelf again and put all the books back in it as well as the figurines. The posters are ruined, so I get the rest of them off the wall and throw them away. After around an hour I'm finish with cleaing. I sit back on the bed.

"And what am I going to do now? So boring."

I hear a knock at the door and someone starts speaking. "Midoriya are you awake? I got you some breakfast. May I come in."

"Sure, as if I have any say in this." I hear the door unlock and then the boy with bicoloured hair enters again. He has a tray with food in his han and places it on the desk. "Here you need to eat something."

"Yeah thanks I think." Suddenly my eyes wander to his upper arm, near his shoulder he has some bandages. Oh right I went crazy again yesterday. I must have cut him.

"No problem. Are you feeling better?"

"huh? Shouldn't I ask you that?"

"What do you mean?" He follows my gaze. "Oh that. It's not a big deal, don't worry. We put to much pressure at you, sorry."

That shockes me for a second. "You heroes are strange. I cut you and you appologize."

"Well it kinda was my own fault so I don't blame you or anything. Well I need to go to school, so no-one will be here the next hours. Do you need anything? We can't let you out so tell me now."

"No I don't need anything besides my freedom again."

"Well that's something I can't do, espacially after yesterday or rather this night. I'll visit you later again. Stay safe until then, don't do anything stupid. Bye." He starts walking out the door.

I don't know why but just as he was about to close the door I say something I never thought I will. "Thank you and sorry about the cut."

With that he closes the door compleatly and locks it again. I hear some voices and steps getting farther away.

I stand up and sit down at the desk and start eating my breakfast. "Great and what am I supposed to do the rest of the day? Maybe I read some of these books."

Or we could talk a little. We didn't in a while.

"Shut up. You're just annoying, I don't wanna talk with you. Last time I listened I stabbed someone."

And? He's just some hero wannabe. Didn't you want to get rid of heroes.

"Of course I do, but in a fair fight and not like this. Sneack attacks aren't my style."

Yeah right and these so called heroes are playing fair? They put some quir cancellation handcuffs on you.

"I know, but you have to admit it's kinda of a compliment. They must be afraid of me, otherwise they would have no need for this."

I rather would say they try to manipulate you. They always act like they know you.

"I know, but what if they do? My memories are pretty blurred. Everything I know was told by the league. Even Dabi said they made some experiments with me. What if they're all right and I was a hero?"

Well yes we barely know anything by ourselfes, but even if you tried to become a hero, you can't anymore and you know why. So get a way out of here. As soon as they find out, they will turn you in.

"Yeah you're right. But I won't get out of here easily. Maybe I play along a little 'till I get an opportunity to escape."

Good all this hero stuff makes me sick.

"No-one asked you."

"Midoriya? Who are you talking to?"

Oh shit! The boy again, I should ask for his name. Since when does he stand there.

"H-Hey ummm I'm just thinking out loud, sorry it's kinda of a habbit. W-What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school?"

"Well it's already past 3 pm so school is over. I wanted to look after you."

"W-What wait it was just 8 am some minuites ago." I look at the clook and he's right. It's 3.12 pm. Damn it happened again. Sometimes I loose a huge amount of time.

"You're ok? I was gone 7 hours."

"Y-Yeah it's alright, it's a bit complicatet. L-Let's change the subject. What's your name by the way?"

"Ah my name is Todoroki Shoto. Sorry I forgot you can't remember. Would you tell me what you remember?"

I look at the ground a bit sad. "Well honestly I don't remember anything, just what the league told me." Wait why did I tell him just like that. I wanted to play along not tell the whole truth. Damn I have to watch my words, but somehow I feel like I could tell him everything. Why?

By now Todoroki sits at my bed and watches me. "And what did the league told you?"

"Well first of all they told me my name is Izuku Midoriya, but I would go by the name Deku. They said I'm a part of the league for some years and I got a pretty bad hit by a hero, so I lost my memories. And a bit about my quirk but they didn't know much so I figured out myself. Ah and I practiced some fighting and how to use a knife. Well thats practically it. I don't know much about anything before around 2 weeks ago." Damn I'm to honest with him. What the hell is wrong with me?!

"And you just believed what they told you. I mean they're villains. Did you not even once they could trick you?"

"Umm not really. They were there when I woke up, so I tought it should be right."

"But you started to remember when you met us."

"Huh? Why do you think I remembered something?"

"Well at the USJ attack yesterday you passed out after Bakugou confronted you and last night you seemed to have a headache, I thought it would be because your memories got back."

"No sorry. I just had a headache. I have them pretty often, but no memories with them. By the way who is Bakugou?"

"Oh it's the other boy who was here yesterday. His name is Katsuki Bakugou."

"Oh you mean the angry pomeranian."

"Hey stop calling me that you stupid Deku." And there walks the angry pomeranian in my room. He looks angry and sets off some little explosions on his palms.

I suddenly flinch and go back to the wall. "Wah I-I'm sorry." I put my hands infront of my face to shield myself from him. Wait why am I afraid all of a sudden? It's like my body is used to this kind of reaction and reacts on it's own. Why? Do I really know them? Then why am I afraid of him?

"Hey Midoriya it's ok. He won't hurt you." I put my hands down and dare to look at them. Todoroki stands infront of me but seems hasitant as if he wants to touch me, but after last night he doesn't. The angry pomeranian aka Bakugou just stands there and looks at the ground. His expression seems kinda guilty.

"Ah sorry I'm ok. I don't know why I reacted like that."

"Well probably an old behavior of yours. Sorry Deku I didn't want to scare you like that Deku. I should go back to my room." He turns around and starts to walk out.

"Ah w-wait Bakugou!"

-------------------

Ok guys originally I wanted to do a tododeku, because on youtube I'm already making a bakudeku story but I think I'll  make this a todobakudeku story. You can tell me in the comments if you like it or not.

See ya next time. Thanks for reading, I know I'm not good at this but thanks if you read it neverthless. ^^