Part 29

"You better now?" Shochan asks.

"Yeah thank you. I'm sorry."

"Stop with these annoying apologizes!! You have nothing to apologize for. The damn league experimented on you, so of course there has to be a backwash. Don't worry to much about it."

"Maybe you should tell us if the voice get's to strong. Tell us what he says to you, maybe we can help you."

"Thank you, both of you."

"Man just stop with the thanking all the time too. We're your friends so no need for the tanks and apologizes."

"Haha ok Kacchan" I smile at his comment.

"I missed that smile" Shochan says smiling at me. His smile is so cute and I blush a bit.

"Are you  blushing Nerd?" Kacchan asks with a smirk. That makes me blush even more. Does this mean anything?

"N-No I'm not! Kacchan you're so mean!" I pound like a child but after maybe 2 seconds I burst out in laugher and after a moment of confusion and surprise they laugh too.

Then there is a knock on my door. "Umm sorry to interrupt you guys, but dinner is ready. We're waiting for you." Uraraka says behind the closed door and I can hear her leaving. I remember how it was before all of that. Uraraka came always in with a big smile and cheerfully told me dinner was ready. Now she stands outside my room and she sounded rather sad.

I sigh heavily. "I wish everything could just turn back how it was."

The two boys look at me surprised again, then Shochan stands up and places his hand on my shoulder. "It will Midoriya. We'll work through this and then we go back to how it was before." I smile a bit. His words give me hope.

"Well I hope not everything will be like before. I hope you make your mind up someday about your feelings." I blush again.

"K-Kacchan stop that. Not the time!!" He just laughs and stands up. He reached his hand out to help me stand up. I take his hand and stand up. All 3 of us start walking outside.

"Ah umm Shochan, I noticed you still call me Midoriya and umm well since you wanted me to call you by a nickname...I umm want y-you too to call me by one." I blush, this is a bit embarrassing.

"Ok ummm how about Izu. Sorry I'm not good at this kind of stuff."

I shake my head. "No I like it." I smile at him and I can see this time, he is blushing.

We sit down at the dinner table and eat with everyone but I'm not really talking to anyone besides Kacchan and Shochan. I don't know if the others know about what I did but either way I'm too embarrassed.

After dinner we go back to my room. Today it's Shochan's time to watch me over night.

"Ok guys I'm heading to bed."

"Kacchan it's only 7:30 pm."

"And? I'm always sleeping early. Good night losers." He leaves my room and goes to his. We both burst out in laugher.

"Sometimes Kacchan is like an old man haha."

"Yes he is. But we should get ready for bed too." I nod and we both turn around, to face each other with our back, and change into our PJ's.

Shochan starts to get ready to sleep on the floor. "W-Wait you don't have to lay down on the floor. Y-you can sleep in my bed too. I-I did the same with Kacchan yesterday so there is nothing about it." I can see him blush and I too am blushing. We both lay down in my bed.

"Good night Izu."

"Good night Shochan."

And short after we both fall asleep. Well I guess we're all old man's.

(Another time skip brought to you by the angry pomeranian.)

One week later we got our routine. Everyday Shochan and Kacchan change on who is to stay in my room. I don't mind it anymore. At the beginning I felt a bit guilty but now I'm ok with it.
The voice got more quiet the more I spoke to them about it.
I still barely talk to the others. Well they also seem to avoid me. I don't really know why but there are some reasons after all so I can understand them. Probably I wouldn't talk to me in this situation either.
I started to think a lot especially about my feelings for Shochan and Kacchan and I think I mad a decision.

It's Friday and I want to tell them after school today. The lesson ends and our break begins. Still 4 hours till we can go back to the dorms.
I sigh.

"Something wrong Izu?"

"Oh um no not really. I just wanna talk to you in private, later after school. It's just annoying that it will be another 4 hours till then."

"What do you wanna talk about nerd? Is the voice back?"

"Oh no since we talked about it I barely heard it. It's um about us."

"W-Wait you mean you made a decision?" Shochan blushes but also surprised. It might be my imagination but I thought I saw a bit sadness in his eyes.

"Yes and my decision is strange so I don't wanna talk about it here. I had a lot of time to think."

Todoroki PoV

He made a decision. But I don't know how to feel. Should I be happy because he finally made his mind up or should I be sad because I doubt he chooses me. Bakugou became much calmer around him, even nice. They know each other for years, I stand no chance copared to this.

"Shochan you ok?" Izuku got me out of my thoughts.

"Oh um yeah I'm fine. I just can't wait to hear your decision." I try to smile at him but it was just a little smile, I bet he can see it's forced but he doesn't say anything. The rest of the class fills in again and Aizawa-Sensei soon follows.

So 4 more hours till we hear his decision. Do I even want to hear it? I'm pretty shure he chooses Bakugou. He is so much nicer then before. Well seems like just to us, but it's a step. He was comforting me and was so kind while Izuku was in the hospital. I can't even resent him. Bakugou is a good guy.

Wait a moment what am I thinking? It sounds like.... No that's not possible! Maybe I should just leave the two oft them alone. I don't really wanna hear his rejection. If I hear it I'm sure I'll be so sad that I might cry and I don't wanna cry infront of them.

I try to listen to the lesson, but I can't. I'm just thinking about later and the decision Izu probably made. I won't bother them anymore.