Part 8

Todoroki POV

"I can't believe he really is the traitor." "Better believe it. He run from the police and the heroes. Who would do that if he was inocent?" "I know but he was always so nice." "Probably he was acting all the time. We are better without him." "Yeah like this we might have a break from all this villain attacks. I mean without the infos they need more time to plan and everything." "Might be best if he won't come back."

I hear some of our classmates talk shit about Midoriya. I get angrier by every word they say. "SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS" I was shocked and look who said that. I was about to say the same. It was Bakugou who snapped. "DO YOU DAMN EXTRAS BELIEVE ANY WORD YOU SAY. YOU ALL KNOW DAMN WELL THAT DEKU NEVER WOULD BETRAY US!!! I KNOW HIM SINCE KINDERGARDEN, HE ISN'T ABLE TO PLAY AN ACT NEARLY HIS WHOLE LIFE. SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!" I smiled a little bit. I was thankfully for him. It's rare for him to defend Midoriya, but well this is a strange situation. While Bakugou started to talk I watched outside the window because I thought I saw a glimpse of green.

My smile dissappeard and I start running outside the school building. I don't know if I saw that right, but I think I saw Midoriya. I try to catch up to him. He didn't answear me and his phone must be shut down or broken, 'cause everytime I call the mailbox starts immediately and my texts never arrive at his phone. I need to talk to him! Espacially if he heart these idiots earlier.

I follow Midoriya outside the school grounds and try to reach out for him. I call his name but he doesn't seem to hear me. Suddenly there was a second person who follows Midoriya. He looks like Dabi. Shit Midoriya could be in danger. They get around a corner. I have to hurry.

As soon as I arrive at the corner I stop. There was no one to be seen. I lost them. Damn it! 'till yesterday everything was great. Well we always went into trouble but at least we all were together and nobody would have believe some bullshit like that. Now everything doesn't feel right. Why did that happen? I wanted to confess yesterday on his birthday, but then everything went down. "Todoroki what are you doing here?" Aizawa-Sensei suddenly stands infront of me and he seems really pissed. I didn't notice but I walked back to the front gate of UA.

"I'm sorry, I know we're not allowed to leave the school grounds without a teacher or pro hero. But I think I saw Midoriya. I wanted to talk to him, but he was faster and dissappeard. I'm sorry."  "Ok follow me, we need to talk." "Ok." I follow Aizawa-Sensei back inside the school and into the teachers lounge. I told him everything that happen except the fact I saw Dabi with him. I don't want him to get into even more trouble. I want him back, but if they think he's with the villains he will go to jail in the worst case. I have to find out what's going on.

I go back to class with Aizawa-Sensei and we go on with the lessons. In our break everyone asked why I run out all of a sudden. I didn't tell them anything. If they don't belive in Midoriyas inocent they don't deserve to know anything.

After dinner, back at the dorms, I see Bakugou walking into his room. I wait 5 minuites and go up to the dorms as well. Before I go in my own room I walk up to Bakugou's and knock. "If it's you Half 'n half idiot come in! If it's someone else, leave me the f*ck alone!!!" I open the door without saying anything. I go inside, close the door behind me and sit down across from Bakugou on his chair, just like yesterday. "So what really happened earlier." "How do you know I want to talk about that?" "Come on you're pretty obvious, besides it seems like we are the only sane persons here. How can they possibly believe this shit?! So what happened earlier?" "yeah you're right. I saw Midoriya, well I think I saw him. He was running away and I think he was crying. He probably heard the others. But what worries me the most is.... I saw Dabi follow Midoriya and then a moment later they both dissappeared." Bakugou didn't say anything. An awkward silence started to fill the room.

"So do you think he's with the villains now?" This shocked me. I thought Bakugou was the only one besides me who believed in Midoriya. "What? NO! He would never-" "Good, because he wouldn't. Deku is an idiot but he would never join the leauge. He too much into heroes." I start to smile a little bit. He still trusts him. "Thanks, I know we have our differences but I'm glad I can talk to you in this situation. I know you want to sleep, so good night see ya tomorrow." I leave the room and go to my own dorm.

I really wanna talk to you Midoriya, please be safe. I miss you.