Part 23

Bakugou PoV

Deku suddenly passed out. Damn it I told the Nerd we should stop. Because he's sleeping in a very uncomfortable position I get up from the floor and lay him down properly and under the blanket. "Idiot." I say out lout and walk out of his room. Well he might not get up for a while, but just in case I lock the door again.

I just wanted to head to my room when I remember Icyhot was waiting to come back in. So I turn around and get to Icyhot's room at the end of the corridor. I knock at his door and after a "come in!" I walk inside his room.

"How is he? Can I go back in now?" Icyhot asks, sitting on his bed.

"Well you could go back, but it would be no use. He passed out, now he's sleeping."

"What happened? Is he ok?"

"Yes he should be fine, just asleep. He remembered a lot. I think it was just to much for him to remember so many things in this short time. I told him to stop earlier but he insisted to continue." I sigh. "Well I think we're finish talking about stuff you not allowed to know. Sorry about that. I only got to know that stuff recently."

He sighs as well. "It's ok. Well there always will be stuff people hide. At leat one knows that to help him remember. Espacially because I don't want any of these idiots around him!! Well at least for now. They all believed that bullsh*t!"

"I know what you mean. I'm pretty angry with them too, but I think we should start to let some people get to him."

"What do you mean? Why?"

"Well the other extras could help regain his memory. Like with pinky cheaks yesterday. I don't intend on letting everyone at him, just some close people like pinky cheaks and our sonic rep."

"Yeah maybe you're right. They were his first friends at UA maybe they trigger something. At least they were struggling with the thought of Midoriya beeing the traitor. They never said it out loud."

"Yes that's what I think too. They always looked like they believed it, at least a little, but never said it out loud or anything against him. So then it's decided we let round face and sonic talk to Deku from tomorrow on. Well it's late I'm heading to bed now."

"What are you, an old man? Bakugou it's not even 8 pm."

"And? It is in a few minuites. It's none of your buisness. Good night Icyhot B*stard." I stomp out of his room, closing the door behind me loud. I head to my room at the other end of the corridor. This canadian flag really annoys me sometimes, but I kinda missed that behavior of him while Deku was gone. He was acting much too nice. I love these mocking games between us.

Wait what did I just thought?! I don't love anything about him! I hate him!

I get in my room and change into my PJ and lay down in my bed. Soon drifting off to sleep.

Deku PoV

I wake up the next morning with a huge headache. I look at my clock on the nightstand and it's only 6 am. Ugh 2 hours 'till school is starting. I take the bottle of water next to my clock and drink almost the whole bottle. I would like some pain killers, I should ask Todoroki later.

You're really just a bother to everyone.

"What? I'm not! They want to help me, I never asked them!"

Are they really helping you? Remember they could just be tricking you.

"Shut it! You don't know that!  I start to remember so much and I start to remember them!"