Part 19

Deku PoV

I walk to school with Todoroki and he looks happy. I don't really understand why, we're just walking to school.

Maybe he's just as crazy as you are.

"Oh shut up." I whisper to myself really quiet. Hopefully Todoroki doesn't notice. And luckily he doesn't. They don't need to know now.

Why are you afraid? I would be. Maybe they send you to a mental health hospital and keep you away forever. Then they would be free of you.

My eyes widen by the thought. They wouldn't, would they? What should I do? I can't keep that a secret forever. Maybe they really would be happy, I'm just a burden to them. I was one for the league and now for them.

Nobody likes you. You're just a burden for everyone.

You're right I-

"HEY SNAP OUT OF IT!! CALM DOWN!!" Todoroki has grabbed my shoulders and is shaking me hard. I just noticed that I was hyperventilating again. I calm my breathing and try to calm myself down.

"I-I'm s-sorry T-Todoroki-kun. I-I didn't want to bother you." I pant a little but feel my breathing getting calmer.

"I'm sorry for beeing so rough with you. You zoned out and I didn't know what else to do." He looks guilty and worried at the same time.

"No it's ok. Maybe it was for the best. Sorry sometimes I zone out and don't get any of my surroundings."

"Yeah I noticed that. Are you ok now? Should we go to class now? It's just around the corner."

"Yeah  I'm fine now. Let's go and surprise the others." He smiles a soft smile and I smile too. We go on walking. Around the corner and a bit down the hallway we stand infront of a door. It is really huge and has "1-A" written on it in really big letters. Todoroki opens the door and we step inside. All eyes immediantly went at us or rather at me.

"Finally. What took you so long? You're 30 minuites late." Aizawa states.

Wait 30 minuites?! I zoned out that long?! Damn I really loose track of time when that happens.

"I'm sorry Aizawa-Sensei. I oversleept and told Midoriya this morning he was comming to school, so we needed a bit longer. It won't happen again." Todoroki-kun takes all the blame. But it was my fault. I should say something.

"Umm I-..."

"Just don't let it happen again. Now take your seats." Aizawa didn't even let me say something. Rude. I'll talk later with Todoroki-kun.

"Yes I promise it won't happen again. Your seat is behind Bakugou." Todoroki walks to his seat in the back of the class. I walk behind Bakugou and take my seat in the second row.

The lesson starts and it is totally boring. Why do I have to be here again? Right I eventually wanted to be a hero.

That's what they say.

"Damn it leave me alone." I whisper to myself as quiet as possible.

"You allright?" Bakugou turned aroud and looks at me.

"Ah y-yeah I'm fine." "OK." He raises an eyebrow but then turns around and listens to the lesson again. Damn that was close again. Maybe I should just ignore it.

Or you could start us your brain and stop talking out loud. I can hear your thoughts remember. You could just try and talk with me through your thoughts.

//Yeah right. Last time I tried that you didn't hear me.//

....

//See. No response. Like I said I have to talk to you out loud. You only hear my thoughts when I'm talking to myself, but if I try talking to you directly you never hear me!!//

...

Ok like I said I'll ignore him at least when I'm around people. Maybe I should at least pretend to listen.

"Midoriya did you listen?" Aizawa asks me. Shit!

"Y-Yes of course sensei."

"Really then repeat what I just said." Damn I knew it.

"Umm... sorry I can't. I didn't hear what you said."

He let's out a sigh. "Stop drifting off with your thoughts and listen. This time I ignore it, but next time you'll get detention. Understood?"

"Y-Yes sir." And with that he goes on with his teaching.

After some painfully long lessons we finally have lunch break. I follow Todoroki-kun to the 'lunch-rush' it's what the cafeteria is called here. We pick our food and take a seat at a big table. After a moment Bakugou joins us. No-one else wants or dares to sit with us. Everytime someone heads to our table Todoroki sends a death glare and they leave. I wonder what's going on. I asked a few times but they don't want to answear.

"What's that? They really allow a Villain and traitor to come back to school? Hilarious!" A boy with blond hair stands infront of our table. He smiles strange, like he feels higher than us.

"Traitor? What do you mean?"

"Don't you dare you f*cking extra!" Bakugou stands up and get's in a fighting stance.

"Oh should I be afraid of you? I'm not the one who betrayed all his friends and runs away to join the league of villains. Midoriya did. To think that the top class 1-A has the traitor within their seats hahahaha-..." Suddenly this strange guy got knocked out by a big hand hitting on his head.

"Sorry guys you know how he is. I'm really sorry Midoriya-kun he's just an idiot. See you guys."  A girl showed up behind him. She has orange hair and her hand is big, probably her quirk. She drags the unconscious guy out of the cafateria.

"What was that about? And what did he mean by traitor?" I finally ask

"Don't worry about it Midoriya. Monoma is just an idiot. He hates our class."

"Yes because we're better than these Extras in 1-B."

"That does not explain what he said. I'm a villain or at least I was and I know that but what did he mean with traitor? Did I betray someone?"

"Midoriya listen you don't -...."

"Stop that!!! I've had enough with this 'you don't need to know' or 'we explain when time is ready'. JUST TELL ME WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON!!" I got louder while speaking and in the end I screamed. Now everyone is looking at me.

Todoroki looks at Bakugou worried and he nods.

"Fine but now here. Let's talk about it when we get back to the dorms, Ok?"

"Fine, but no exuses. I want to know what is going on!" I stand up and walk out of the cafeteria, without waiting for Bakugou and Todoroki. I'm mad at them. They always want to hide something, I..... I though we're starting to become ....... friends.

Don't be stupid. As if anyone would be friends with a villain, expacially heroes. They use you, they're no friends.

"M-Maybe you're right."