Part 18

Shoto PoV

After bringing Deku back to his room, Bakugou and I go into my room. Bakugou closes the door and stayes there, lookin at the floor. I stand in the middle of my room. I turn around to face him.

"You do like him don't you?"

"HAH?! Why do you think such a nonsense? I don't like that Nerd!"

"He was right, Midoriya I mean. You were jelous back there. So either you like Uraraka or Midoriya. Listen Bakuou I'm not stupid, I can see it. You like him too."

"Damn it. Maybe I don't know to be honest. After the incident in Kamino and the provicial exam we kinda solved some misunderstandings. I admit we got closer before this whole traitor shit. But I'm not sure about my feelings."

"Well maybe you don't know, but everyone can see it. Even Midoriya noticed something was off, lucky for you he's not thinking that far. You like him Bakugou , I can see that."

"Even if it's like that I won't stay in your way, so don't worry. You were first to admit your love."

"It doesn't matter who was first. I never confessed to him and in this situation I won't do it. First he needs his memories back and then both of us will confess and it's his decision who he likes."

"I won't confess to him ever, but you should."

"Why won't you confess? You have to otherwise you'll be even more heartbroken then if he rejects your love. Only like this you could be happy."

"I DON'T DESERVE IT!!"

"What do you mean?"

"I made his life a mess, I don't deserve to be happy. Espacially not with him. Damn it I barely am able to be nice to him. I'm so used to beeing mean towards him I can't stop it. I don't deserve him. So when he regains his memories go and confess and be happy with him. He deserves to be happy and ....you too."

"Thanks Bakugou, but I still think it's his decision to make. Besides who knows if he even is into guys. He's pretty close to Uraraka too and he often blushes when he's near her. Maybe he likes her." By now I sit on the floor, leaning against my bed and Bakugou sits next to me.

"Well Deku never really talked to girls before attending UA. It could just be this or your right. Damn I know him since we were kids, but I don't know if he's into boys or girls. To be honest I think I don't know him anymore, maybe I never did."

"Well I don't know much about him too. So were at the same start. Let's get his memories back and untill then you can make your decision if you confess or not. I think this needs some time anyways."

"Yeah I think you're right. Let's get the memories of this damn nerd back and then we'll see who he wants." He smirks and stands up. "See ya tomorrow Icyhot."

I chuckle "See ya tomorrow Bakugou." Bakugou leaves my room and closes the door behind him. I stand up too. I change into my sleeping clothes and go to bed.

//Tomorrow we'll have a little surprise for all of you. I hope you like it.// I'm a bit excited for tomorrow, but soon get drift to sleep.

(The next morning)

I wake up by the beeping of my alarm clock. I turn it off and change into my school uniform. After getting ready for school I walk over to Midoriya's room and unlock it and go inside.

"Good morning Midoriya, sorry for just entering. I-..." I watch closer and see Midoriya is still asleep. Damn he looks so cute when he sleeps. Sad think I don't have the time to admire him. Maybe some time in the future I will.

I gently shake him by his shoulder. "Hey Midoriya wake up." He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me with tired eyes. "Good morning Torodoki-kun. What time is it?" He rubs his eyes to get the sleepiness away. "It's 7.05 am. Come on you need to get up." I walk to his closet and get his school uniform.

"Why? It's not like I have anywhere to go, so why are you waking me up this early."

I throw him his school uniform. "Here get dressed. You're going to school with me."

He catches the uniform and looks at me shocked. "Wait what? Why should I go to school with you. I thought I have to stay in here."

"Yes but I talked to Aizawa-Sensei and it seems like you regain your memories when something happens, you already walked throug or if it's a strong memory. We hope you get your memories back like that. Also you missed a lot and have to catch up."

"Y-Yeah right you said I went to class with you. Ok then I get ready for school. That sounds kinda strange." He stands up and starts to undress himself. He's still wearing the suit. OMG wait he's undressing himself infront of me. I start to blush heavy.

"I-I'll wait outside. Call me when you're finish." I start to walk out.

"Wait you don't have to. We're both boys so there's not problem."

"Y-Yeah right. We're b-both boy s-so it's ok." I stay inside his room but try not to look at him while blushing really hard. I must look like a tomato. My crush is changing infront of me. One side of me wants to look but another part tells me I shouldn't. Maybe he really isn't into boys otherwise he woldn't allow me to stay, would he?

"You ok? You look really red. Do you have a fever?" He suddenly stands infront of my face. Damn to close.

"I-I'm fine, it's just hot in here. A-Are you finish?"

"Jup I'm ready." He smiles his typical Midoriya smile.

"Great then let's go. Nobody besides Aizawa and me know about this, so it will be a big surprise."

"Cool then let's get going. I like surprising people." Now he changes his smile to one that could be used in a horror movie. A smile that could belong to a psychopath. I think I need to get used to this sudden change.

We start walking out of the dorms. Most of the others should already be in class since they like beeing early. Well just makes the surprise bigger if everyone is there already. Midoriya and I walk to the school building together and it kinda feels like nothing happend, even if it's only for a minuite I like it.