Part 2

D-Did he really just said that I am the traitor?! I must have misheard him. "That's impossible!! Midoriya can't be the UA Traitor." Todoroki-kun shout from his seat. "Yeah, I hate to admit but icyhot is right. Deku is to much of a fanboy for heroes to ne a traitor." Even Kacchan tries to protect me. I was just too shocked to say anything. I just sit in my place with a shocked expression. Why would they think I am the Traitor. Did I do something wrong? What is happening? This has to be a bad dream.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you this, but we have evidence. Look." Tsukauchi showed us a picture. Obviously made by a security cam. And he is right. At the picture you can see Tomura Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi and Toga. But most importantly you can see ME!! It looks like I'm talking to them. "T-That has to be some kind of trick. I'M NOT THE TRAITOR! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" I start to panick. What is happening? I can't remember meeting Shigaraki or the rest of the LOV (league of Villains). "I'm sorry but would you please follow us. We have some questions for you." I didn't do anything. What should I do? I stand up and walk some steps towards them, but then I panicked. I don't want to go to jail. So I activaten OfA and jumped out the window and away from UA.

I know that wasn't the smartest decision to make. And now I look even more suspicious, but what other choice do I have. I can't go to jail. I have to find out what happend and why I was with the villains. I run to the only place I can think of. I knock at a door and I was relieft as my mom opend the door. "Mom I-I need help. For some reason the police-..." I was cut off by my mom. "Why? Why did you betray UA and the heroes. I thought you love them. What did I do wrong that you cooperate with the villains?! I'm sorry Izuku." Izuku?! It's rare for mom to call me by my name. Most of the time she calls me honey. Seems like the police and the school told her already. I can't stay here, she probably calls the police. I have to find another place. So I start to run again. " Wait Izuku you have to....." I couldn't here the rest she said since I ran of with OfA activated.

After around 1 hour of straight running I stop an sit down under a bridge, by the river. It started to rain and so I won't get wet at least. I took out my phone and saw some messeges I got.

Mom: Please Izuku you have to go to the Police. Maybe everything was just a misunderstanding. Running away doesn't help.

I know that, but I can't go to the police. I go on with the messeges.

Todoroki: Midoriya are you ok?

Kacchan: Nerd where are you? What happened?

I text both the same message: I'm fine, but I have to find out what happened. I can't turn myself in.

Todoroki: I'm glad you're fine, but I'm worried. Did you really betray us?

This message shocked me. Didn't he try to protect me earlier? Well I can't blame him after that picture. Everyone probably thinks I am the UA traitor, but I'm not! Damn it!! Why does that happen to me? My vision starts to get blurry and I start to cry. I don't know really know why, out of anger, that no one belives me, or of sadnes, because I can't go anywhere now.  I don't know what to do. I start to shiver because it's getting cold and cry. I don't know how long I did this, at some point I must have passed out.

I woke up because someone was shacking my shoulder and calling out for me. I open my eyes and watch at the person next to me. It was a man maybe 4 or 5 years older than me. He has black hair and blue eyes, but most importantly he has scars under his eyes and from his bottom lip to the top of his chest. DABI!! I get back a little bit. "Hey no need to be afraid. I won't hurt you." "Yeah right, says the villain who kidnapped my friend and tried to kill us at least once." "Ok you got me little hero. But I won't hurt you promise. So why are you here all alone and in the middle of the night? You look like you cried for hours." I look down at the river, still keeping some space and ready to run or fight if necessary. "Well we all know there has to be a traitor withhin UA and now they think I am. The police showed us a picture where I'm talking to you and the other LOV members. Tell me do you know anything about this." "Oh well sorry. Didn't know there were cams. Well you really were with us, but you shouldn't remember. You didn't tell us anything, well you didn't even talk at all." "Wait WHAT?! Why was I with you and why can't I remember?" I start getting angry and confused at the same time. What is going on? "Well Toga kidnapped you on friday. I think you wanted to go to your mother. We told her that this was really stupid. I wanted to bring you back, but shigaraki had another idea. He tried a drug on you, which resulted in you beeing nothing more than a puppet. You didn't do anything without beeing told so, but you couldn't speak. Sunday noon the drug wore off and we got you back to UA. The drug let you forget everything about the weekend. Sorry kid." "So it's all your fault!! Everyone thinks I'm the traitor! My teachers, my friends and even my mom!! I lost everything because of you!!" I got really angry and tears of anger start to roll down my cheeks. " But are they really your friends if they think your the traitor because of just one picture? You don't know where to go right? What about you follow me to the LOV headquarter. You can stay there as long as you want. You don't have to join us but you would have a place inside. You catch a cold if you stay here any longer. So what do you say?" He offerd me his hand. What should I do? On one hand they are the reason I'm in this situation, but on the other hand he's right. No-one believes me. Not my friends nor my mom. I have nowhere to go. They also forgot my birthday, no-one cares about me. " You're right, I have no where to go and no-one cares, but no experiments on me!" "Of course." I take his hand to stand up and he leads me to the LOV base.