Part 3

Todoroki POV

After Midoriya jumped out the window the police followed him. Aizawa-Sensei told us to stay in class and do something, then he ran outside as well. I take out my phone and write a message to midoriya. I hope he's fine. "Do you really think Deku is the Traitor?" I look up to see who ask this dumb question, Uraraka did. "Are you kidding me? Midoriya would never do that! He's our friend." I say. "I know, but this picture was pretty obvious. What other reason would he have to talk to the villains? It doesn't seem like they were fighting or about to fight." Kaminari statad while watching at the floor. " There has to be a reason!" I said that but to be honest I don't know what else he could have done with the villains. Is he really the traitor?

We all sat still at our seats, sad and in deep thoughts about what happened. Later at lunch I got a Message. I take out my phone and look at it. I've got a message from Midoriya: I'm fine, but I have to find out what happened. I can't turn myself in. I am relieved, but also curious so I write back: I'm glad you're fine, but I'm worried. Did you really betray us?

I think it was a big mistake to write that. After I asked this question he didn't answear. I think i fucked up. Nearly everyone was in the common room, Bakugou seems not to be here. I wanna talk to him. He knows Midoriya the longest, so I go up to his room (school is over by the way XD). I knock on Bakugous door just to hear an annoyed voice yell: "Who is there? If it's not important leave!!" "Bakugou it's me! I want to talk about Midoriya." He was quiet and it felt like an hour went by until he spoke again. "Come in icyhot." I enter his room. He's sitting on his bed. I sit down on his chair across from him. "So what do you want?" "What do you think about this thing? Do you really think Midoriya could be the traitor?" "No he can't and you know that, maybe better than anyone else." "What do you mean?" "You have a crush on Midoriya right." He smirks while saying that. I start to blush a little bit, I hope he doesn't notice. "N-No why d-do you think I-I have a c-crush on him" " Well first of all you stutter right now and second you're pretty obvious. Everyone knows, except for Deku. He's to blind and inocent to notice. That's the reason he can't be the traitor, also he is a really bad liar. He couldn't fool the whole school for months." "Yeah you're right. Sorry to bother you. I just wanted to hear a second opinion and you know Midoriya the longest. Thanks for your time. I'm leaving now." I start walking out of his room as Bakugou starts to speak again. "We will prove them Deku's inocent and when he comes back, you should confess. I'm pretty sure he feels the same." " Thanks, I will. Didn't know you could be so nice." I said that fast as I went out the room. As I close the door again I can see a pillow fly towards me, but it only hits the door and I hear Bakugou scream "Shut up Icyhot!! If you tell anyone I was nice to you I'll beat the shit out of you!!" " Yeah yeah I know. See ya tomorrow." I walk to my room and lay down on the bed. I take aut my phone and I still got answear from Midoriya. He's probably angry with me so I write a new message.

Midoriya I'm sorry for earlier, that was a stupid  question. Please answear me I'm worried. I know you're not the traitor. I'm sorry. By the way Happy birthday. I didn't forget, nobody did. We were planning a big party after school to surprise you. Please come back, we'll talk to the police. Also I have something important to tell you, I can't do it on the phone.

I sent the message and short time after I fell asleep. It was a long day. I hope your safe Midoriya and come back soon please.