Part 14

Deku PoV

"Hey Deku-kun"

"Good morning Midoriya"

"Oi Nerd"

"W-Who are you all?" There are a lot of people infront of me, all of them seem to know me but I don't know who they are. I wanna get away from here. These people get closer, I can't see them clearly they're only shadow like figures and they get closer, I'm surrounded!

I jump up from bed, heavy panthing. What was that? And who were these people? I start to get a light headache and I'm sweating a lot. I'm totally confused.

Wait a second. This isn't my room. Where the hell am I? And what is that on my arms? Handcuffs? I'll worry about that later, first I have to get out of here. I walk to the door and try to open it, but of course to no avail. Damn it where am I? But it looks kinda familiar.

Does it really?

Ugh what do you want again? I thought you finally left me alone.

Maybe you should look around a bit, we might get to know where we are.

"Fine you're right." I turn on the light, I just noticed the room is compleatly dark. Wow who ever this room is must be a big All Might fan. On the walls are All Might posters and on the shelfes are All Might figurines. There are some notebooks. I take one out, it looks pretty bad and if someone burned it. "Hero analysis for the future No. 13"

"Number 13!? What kind of freak is this guy? But I have to admit the infos on the heroes are pretty detailed, something like this could help us."

Wait I just remember. I was meeting with Dabi and he was with this hero in training. Dabi said they made experiments on me and knocked me out. He must have hand me over to the heroes. That means the heroes are somewhere around here.

Shit I have to get out of here! I just kick the door open with my quirk. W-What?! My quirk isn't working! This must be the effekt of the handcuffs.

The league betrayed you. Just like everyone else. You have no-one.

"N-No that's not true."

It is and you know it, you're all alone.

"No!! Ahhh!!" I start to throw everything around. I overturn the bookshelf and pull the posters off the wall.

"-riya. Midoriya!!!" I spin around and see this stundent infront of me. The one with bicoloured hair and eyes and a big scar over his left eye. He is the one who talked to Dabi.

"What is wrong Midoriya? Are you ok?"

"How should I?! I would be ok if I wasn't here! Besides why am I here and not in jail? I'm a villain!"

"No you're not. You're Izuku Midoriya, our friend and a hero in training. This is your room."

"No that's not true!! You're lying!"

"Oi Nerd what is all this nois about?!" The angry pomeranian from the USJ attack appears in the door frame. Wait what did he called me?! "Oi Nerd!"  Just as in my dream. Do I now him?! What is going on? My head hurts, I think I start to hyperventilate but I don't really care. WHat is going on?!

"Hey Midoriya calm down! You'll faint if you go on like this." The bicoloured boy starts to walk towards me and tries to touch me.

I slap his hand away and go backwards to a corner of the room and sink down on the floor. My hands on my head.

"Oi Deku what is going on?" Angry pomeranian sits infront of me and looks .... worried?! Why the hell should he?!

"W-What is goig o-on? W-Who are you? W-Why amI here? My head hurts!"

"Maybe your memories try to come back. Don't fight it Midoriya."

Or you could just kill them! They are the reason you're here and the reason for your pain right now. If they're gone it might stop.

"N-No shut up! I-I can't just."

"Yes you can Midoriya." "Oi Deku concentrate, you need to remember."

No you don't. Stop the pain and kill them!!

I take out a knife I hid in my shoes and attack the two boys infront of me. I stab one of them in the arm. I can't see the other one and suddenly my face lands on the ground. My knifes get taken out of my hand. Then everything went black, probably because the lack of oxygen. I'm still hyperventilating, 'till I pass out.

Todoroki PoV

"You're ok half 'n half?" Bakugou pins Midoriya to the ground and I took his knife. My left arm is bleeding a bit, because Midoriya got me with his knife. It seems like he passed out.

"Yeah I'm fine. I think you can let go of him. He passed out already."

"Ok, You should go to Recovery girl and get treatment." Bakugou stands up and lays Midoriya back in his bed.

"Nah it's fine, I don't wat him to get in trouble."

"Yeah we probably put to much pressure on him and he got panick."

"I think so too. He just wanted to defend himself against us. Luckily it's just a small cut, I can treat it myself."

"Ok, we should look for more hidden weapons before he hurts someone else. And you need to explain me how you got him."

"Yes I will, but can that wait for tomorrow. I'm really tired."

"Sure." We both search through Midoriyas clothes for more weapons. We both blush a bit.

Luckily we didn't find anymore weapons. I take his knife and we both leave the room. I lok the door again and we both go to our rooms.

I treat my arm ad go back to sleep. I hope we'll be able to help him.