Part 6

Deku POV

Strange I'm in the classroom of 1-A. Wasn't I at the hideout of the LOV. This must be a dream or was it a dream that they thought I'm the UA Traitor? I felt a light sting on my arm. Strange what was that? It dissapeard as fast as it came.

"What are you doing here? You don't belong here anymore, Traitor" I turn around to see Kacchan. "W-What do you mean? You don't really believe that!" He looked at me as if I was disgusting and with so much anger. I last saw him like that in middle school when he heard I got into UA. "Nobody wants you here. Leave us alone traitor!" I turn around again to see Todoroki appeared behind me. He had a similar expression as Kacchan does. "I'm despised. How could you betray us. I should have give Mirio Togata One for All." "W-What?! But All might!"

Suddenly I'm surrounded by my whole class, the teachers, the pro heroes I know and my mom. Everyone tells me the same: "Leave us alone, Traitor, never come back or better just die."

"You should have taken the swan dive off of the roof as I told you in middle school. You would have save us a lot of trouble." Kacchan said that. They all repeat their sentence over and over again. I'm surrounded by them. I try to cover my ears to shut them out, but I can still hear them. I start to cry and fall to my knees.

Suddenly I hear a voice, it's getting louder and seems to slowly getting louder then the voices of my 'friends'.

"Izuku, Midoriya, come on wake up" I wake up by the calling and shaking of Dabi. I sit up in my bed. I was sweaty all over and my breath was heavy. I feel like I just ran for 2 hours. "Gosh finally your awake. I was trying to wake you up for around 10 minuites." "Sorry I made you worry." "It's ok, but why were you screaming in your sleep and why are you crying?" I am what? I touch my cheek and feel it is wet. I'm really crying, I didn't notice. "I-I don't know. Maybe because of my dream?" It was more a question then an answear.

"What were you dreaming?" "Everyone I know hates me. They want me to be gone, they told me to just die. Everyone of them, even the pro heroes. Why, Why does everyone hate me. I always tried to make everything right." This time I was fully aware of me crying. Dabi just sit there and watch me crying. Well what else should he do? But suddenly he took me into a hug and let me cry on his chest. We sit like this for quiet a while and at some point I must have fallen asleep.

Dabi POV

So these idiots really did it. Izuku is crying pretty heavy. Damn what should I do? I can't just sit here and watch him cry. He reminds me a bit of my yunger siblings. Well what worked with them could be work with him. I sat next to his bed on the floor, now I stand up and sit down next to him and take him into an embrace.  He doesn't despise it, so we just sit there for a while. He cries against my chest and I just let him be. It's been around 10 minuites and I can't hear any sobs from him anymore. He seems to have fallen asleep again. I lay him back in his bed again and cover him with the blanket. Then I leave the room and try to sleep again. Hopefully he sleeps for the rest of the night. In the morning I'll have to talk to Shigi.

Deku POV

I wake up in the morning because someone was arguementig. I sit up and feel dizzi and hot. Did I catch a cold? Well I was sleeping outside while raining for some hours. Shakily I walk outside my room to look who is arguementing this early. Wait is it early? What time is it? I'll ask the others when I find them. I'm standing inront of a familiar door. It's the door to the bar. I hear people talking pretty loud inside, but I can't understand a word. I knock because I don't live here and enter the bar. The arguement ended as I walk in and everyone watches at me. "What's wrong? I heard you arguementing, is everything ok? Sorry if it's about me, I don't want to trouble you. By the way which time is it?" "Dabi answear him. These are too many questions for me in the morning." That said Shigaraki takes his seat at the bar and Kurogiri gives him breakfast.

Dabi walks up to me and places his hand on my shoulder. "Everything is fine. Shigi and I are arguementing nearly the whole time. We are pretty different and it wasn't about you. It's only 6 in the morning. Don't you want to go back to sleep? You look pretty bad." He touches me forehead and continues to speak "You feel warm. Maybe I was to late yesterday and you catch a cold. Go back to your bedroom, I'll bring you some tea and breakfast." I'm a bit confused but I do as I was told. I walk back into my room and lay down. It's really strange, I would have never thought that a villain could be so nice. It's almost like I have a big brother. He probably only blames himself because I'm now running from the heroes and probably catch a cold. I still feel dizzy and close my eyes for a moment.

"Quirkless looser, I always knew you were trouble." K-Kacchan why? "I hate you better stay with the villains. You are one of them anyways" T-Todoroki too? He hates me? I start to cry. I really like Todoroki-kun and more than just a friend. "You're a failure!"

"...ku....zuku.....Izuku!!" I open my eyes in shock. Dabi woke me up again, but I'm glad he did. I'm breathing fast, a little faster and I'm hyperventilating. "You OK?" "Yeah thanks. Just a bad dream again. ....Dabi do you think my 'friends' hate me?" "I don't know, I don't know them but if they're real friends they trust you, if they don't they're no real friends." "You're right thanks Dabi." "Try to sleep a little more. I put some pills on the nightstand and a tea. The pills are painkillers and something to reduce the fever." With that he leaves my room and I sink back in the bed. I'm really tired, but I'm afraid of more nightmares.

Just stay and become a part of the Villains. The UA students don't like you. They betrayed you! Lets get some revenge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in case you didn't notice, the bold written part was his dream. I think I go on like this. Dreams will be written in bold letters.