Part 25

Katsuki PoV

I walk through the hallway to tell the others that the dinner is ready. Well shitty hair made me do it. So annoying! He tricked me! He knew I would pick dare, that's why he wanted to play it. It was his time to get everyone.

I sigh. Well I don't back down and do it. After I told everyone I decide to look after Deku. Maybe he changed his mind and wants to eat dinner, at least maybe a little bit. I walk to his door and knock......

I wait a minuite but no respond. Maybe he's still asleep? I think for a moment if I should leave him alone and go eat, but I have a strange feeling as if something happened. So I decide to open the door and take a look at him. If he's ok I just leave and go eat dinner.

I unlock the door and open it just enough to look inside. I did expect anything but that! His room looks like a massacre. There is a huge pool of blood on the floor and in the middle lies Deku! It takes everything not to vomit or faint. It looks like a horror movie, but it's real!!

After the first shock I run to Deku. I sit down next to him and pull him up. He's cold, I can't see if he's breathing. "Deku!!! OI DEKU!!! WAKE UP!! COME ON! PLEASE YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME!!! DEKU!!!!" I start to cry. I can't get a real thought. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Why? Why did he do that?

No! Stop now is not the time to think about that. I need help. I scream as loud as I can: "TODOROKI GET TO DEKU'S ROOM NOW!!! I NEED HELP!!! SOMEONE GET RECOVERY GIRL AND AIZAWA-SENSEI!!! HURRY PLEASE" I press Deku's lifeless body against my chest and cry.

After what felt like forever Icyhot stepps inside the room. He stares at me and Deku. I can see his face getting pale. "W-What happened?"

"I don't know. We need to help him! I don't know if he's alive." Icyhot comes over and sits down on the other side of Deku. He touches Dekus neck and let out a light sigh. "He's alive. at least for now, but his pulse is really low. He needs help and that fast. Iida's already on his way to get the teachers and recovery girl." Just in that moment All Might, Aizawa and recovery girl enter the room.  They look shocked for a second but Recovery Girl fast takes the lead.

"Toshinori call an ambulance, Aizawa get him to my office I need to start treating his wounds." All Might immediantly takes his phone out and calls an ambulance. Aizawa gets over to us, Icyhot moves aside and Aizawa takes Deku out of my arms and the 3 run out. I can't clear my mind. I just sit there, stained in Deku's blood and still sitting inside his blood. I can't move. I'm just shocked at the situation.

Damn I should have noticed something. I shouldn't have leave him alone. I should have stayed. It's my fault.

Suddenly I feel an embrace. Icyhot hugs me. "It's not your fault Bakugou. I should have notice something too. If you want to blame someone, blame both of us. We were in charge of him and let something like this happen. I'm sorry." Well I was probably mumbling, damn Deku I start to do the same as you.

After some time we both calm down and we seperate from each other. I finally stand up and look around. There is a razor blade on the floor and one on his nightstand. So he hid blades in here, probably even before this whole traitor thing started. Damn it Nerd you could have talked to us or the teachers.

"Hey Bakugou look at this."

"What is it Icyhot?" I look at him finally taking my gaze away from the blood. He stands at Deku's desk and holds a paper, maybe a letter, in his hand.

"It seems like he wrote a farewell letter."

"Read it, I want to know why he did this."

"OK: Dear whoever finds this, well probably Bakugou or Todoroki since you two are the only ones to ever visit me.
First of all I want to apologize, it probably is a horrific scene to find me like this, but I couldn't find another way to do it.
Well I never told you but since I lost my memories I have a voice inside my head and he talks a lot to me. I don't know how much of that is the truth but I bet a lot of it is.
I'm sorry for bothering you all this time. It must be really annoying to look after a 15, or 16?, years old kid. I feel like I can't do anything without help and I hate it. Also I'm almost all the time in pain. Don't worry Kacchan it's not because the other day when you told me a lot about my past, it started even before we attacked you. I have a lot of headaches.
I have nowhere to go now. I don't feel comfortable here at UA but I also can't go back to the LoV, since they offered me to you, so basically they betrayed me. Even though ther are a lot of people around me, I feel more alone then ever.
So what I'm trying to say is, if anyone even reads this, this are my reasons for end it all. I want to stop the nearly constant pain, I don't want to feel alone anymore and most of all I don't want to bother anyone anymore.
If anyone reads this, thank you for reading my last words.
Farewell,
Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya."

"W-What? I-Is this really how he feels?" I can't believe what I just heared.

"I-It seems like it. W-We need to talk to him! He's no bother and I never thought of him like that. Damn it!"

"Calm down. I too. I never thought of him as a bother. Well maybe in middle school, but not anymore. Damn it I even fell for that Idiot. Let's go to the nearest hospital we need to look if he's alive." I want to run out and to the hospital he's probably in, but Icyhot stops me by pulling my arm.

"Wait Bakugou we can't go like this. We look like serial killers. We're stained in Midoriyas blood. Let's get changed and then we go." I look down at myself and him and well he's right.

"Fine hurry up." I run to my room and get changed as fast as possible. I don't care about anything but Deku right now so I just throw the blood stained clothes in a corner and run out.

Downstairs at the entrance Icyhot and I meet at the same time. We put on our shoes and run out and towards the hospital.

Once we arrive at the hospital I see Aizawa and All Might. We run to them.

"W-What is with D-Deku?" I ask panting from our run.

"We don't know yet. Recovery girl and the doctors are treating him right now. Do you two know what happened?" Aizawa says.

"It seems like Midoriya attempted suicide. He wrote a farewell letter. Here you can read it." Icyhot hands Deku's letter to Aizawa, who reads it.

"Damn it I should have noticed something. He often looked off while lessons. I thought it was just because he didn't want to be there but he probably was in pain or talked to this voice inside his head. I should have talked to him."

"Don't blame yourself Aizawa-Sensei. We were around him most of the day. I noticed too that something was off, but I always let it slide because he didn't want to talk about it and I didn't want to push him. In the end we all could have done better. Most important now is that Midoriya gets better, espacially survives. After he recovered we all can do better and help him get better."

"Yes Icyhot is right. Blaming ourselves won't fix anything. Right now we only can hope Deku survives and gets better soon."

"You're right. It probably will take a while. Lets go sit down in the visitor area." We all nod and sit down in the visitor area. We all talked a bit of how we could help Deku. After a while Icyhot fell asleep and leans on my shoulder. Normally I would have pushed him off, but in this situation I let him sleep at my shoulder. Soon after I drift off to sleep too.