Punk

This is inspired by Phil's video 'Dan and Phil PUNK EDITS IN REAL LIFE!'
I just thought this needed to be written. We all need this in our lives.

All is written in Dan's point of view.

--

"Hey guys!" Phil waved to the camera.
I loved the intro to his videos. I thought the little left hand wave he did was the cutest thing. Everything about Phil was cute, honestly.

"Hi," I say with a smile.
I took a moment to glance over at him. He was so cute and amazing. I swear if I could..I would tell him.

I loved filming videos with Phil, but at the same time I hated it. I loved the fact that I get to create more memories with my best friend, but I hated the fact that it gave me another reason to hurt inside. Phil is so beautiful. He could never love me the way I love him.

Everytime I look at him my heart skips a little and my throat goes dry. I want nothing more than to pull him into a kiss or nibble on his earlobe whilst whispering dirty things to seduce him with.

That could never happen, though. I've flirted with Phil before 'as a joke' to see how he would react, but of course I was friend zoned which hurt like crazy.

"So when I'm trolling through Tumblr, one thing that I see quite a lot is Punk Edits!"
"Dun, dun, dun!"
I sometimes find it hard to concentrate in collabs when I'm on someone else's channel because I know that I don't have complete control over what's happening. I'm not a big fan of things I don't have complete control over. Also, if it's on Phil's channel. I keep my mouth shut only if I don't need to speak because if I do, something could slip out that I wouldn't want Phil or anyone else hearing.

One time last week, Phil was out so I was home alone. I was scrolling through Tumblr but then got bored. I've been thinking constantly about Phil..he's the one person that lingers around my mind all the time. Out of all the people in the planet that I could have on my mind, it's Phil. My flatmate, and cerial-eating best friend.

I love him. I love him so much. No matter how hard I attempt to deny it.

So, I found myself typing

'AmazingPhil Punk Edits'

in the search bar, finding tons! Our fans are really talented. And that was the moment where I realized Phil was fucking sexy as a punk.

I looked through a bunch, my pants hardening each second. My favourite one was one from the Halloween Baking video. Phil has snake bite, tattoos on his lower neck, an eyebrow piercing, studs and green dyed in with his black hair.
By that point I needed to sort myself out...which I did.
Phil's words brought me out of my thoughts.
"Also I'm joined with Dan, by the way."
"Hi, I'm here..How are you?" I say awkwardly.
God, I hate my brain sometimes.

"This is a one way conversation," I add.
I knew this whole thing wouldn't end well, but I wanted to do it anyway.
Getting to see Phil as a punk in person would make it even better.
We went on with our usual jokes and laughter.

*~*

"I got these magnetic gauges!" Exclaimed Phil, connecting the two fake studs to his ears.
I then burst into laughter.
Probably because I could never imagine Phil with actual ear piercings.

I could see Phil staring into the view finder with a grin. I could see past his insecurities and knew all the things he disliked about himself.

Why can't you see Phil? The person sat along side of you...loves you. Thinks you're beautiful and perfect in every single way...I wish you could see it.