Themepark (pt.1)

Parent!Phan take their kids to Disneyland for the first time.
Get ready for some cuteness.

--

"Family meeting!" Yells Dan from the lounge.
He takes a seat on the sofa contently next to his husband Phil, awaiting for their kids to make their way into the room.
Moment's pass and the three kids come stumbling into the room with their arms spread out and humming like airplanes.
"Okay. We have something important to tell you all."
They finally settle down into the loveseat across from the sofa and face their dads.
"Are you having another baby?" Asked the littlest of the three, Kayla.
"Um no, dad's belly isn't big. That's what happens when you have a baby. You get big." Retorts the middle child Thomas.
Dan giggles at them. "You sure are smart Tommy. But no, that's not what I was going to say."
Phil takes a deep breath.
"Do you all remember when your dad and I said we were planning a vacation?"
All three children nod.
"Your YouTube thingy dosent count," said the oldest child, Michael.
"We know. It's not that, we promise," smiled Phil.
"You'll be coming with us," added Dan.
"Wheeeree?" Whined Kayla.
The couple grin at each other before facing the kids and saying together, "We're going to Disney! We're leaving tomorrow night!"
The couple had bought their plane tickets, arranged the kids passports, called up the hotel and bought the parks passes beforehand.
The trio gasp in pure shock and there mouths go wide.
"Oh my gosh, really?" Shrieks Kayla.
"Yes Love," replies Dan.
"This is the greatest present ever! Thank you dad, thank you daddy!" Said Thomas and giddily runs towards his parents and hug them both.
Mike and Kayla also join the nice family moment.

*~*

"Well they seemed excited about everything," chuckled Dan stripping down into his boxers to sleep that night.
"Yes, I'm glad they're excited!" Said Phil who was also in his boxers.
He walked over to the brunette and wrapped his arms around his neck, looking up into his chocolate brown eyes.
"I'm also glad they get to experience looking up into the stars and fireworks,
feeling pure happiness and bliss like we did all those years ago on the fountain at the Halloween gathering in London."
Dan laughed and buried his face in the crook of Phil's neck.
"I think you're making it sound way more cheesy that it actually was Phil." He placed a kiss to his collarbone.
The raven haired man shrugged.
"What do you remember of it? You were so mesmerized by me you weren't even paying attention, anyway," Phil joked with a smirk.
Dan lifted his head to face Phil again. He scoffed, pushing him onto the bed and started ticking his sides.
"You're always gonna be a dork, aren't you Philly?"

*~*

The next morning arrived and per usual, the kids woke their parents by jumping on them.
Dan groaned into his pillow and mumbled,"Can't a hardworking person get some sleep around here?"
"Come on! We get to ride the plane today! We're going to DisneyWorld, come on!" Demanded Kayla hiting both their backs with her tiny fists, while Mike and Tommy were poking them and tugging at their hair.
They definitely were persistent.
Phil managed to sit himself up, grab his glasses from the nightstand and wish his kids good morning.
"Get up lazy butt. We have some vaca planning to do," Phil spoke groggily to his sleepy spouse.
When Dan pulled himself up from the sheets and walked toward the bathroom for a shower, the kids including Phil cheered.
"I'm getting in after you baby!" Yelled Phil grinning.

Their family was fun.

*~*

Since it was a Saturday, none of the kids had school, which meant more time for planning and packing. Their flight left Heathrow at around 7:45pm that evening.
After everyone had breakfast, Dan and Phil check their social media like Tumblr and Twitter before beginning to pack for the journey.

Dan's POV:

I lay my large grey suitcase across mine and Phil's bed. I packed most of my usual clothes; My moth shirt, my black Zeezus tee, black jeans, socks and underwear.
Hearing Michael yelling about packing his Nintendo Ds and Kayla her teddy bear warms my heart even more. Adopting kids was one our best ideas and I love them all so much.
Although they can be difficult at times, what child isn't? We love them nonetheless.
What other way to show them our love, but to bring them to a themepark.
We adopted them all around a year ago from a foster home here in London.
"Daniel? Earth to meme!" Phil was snapping his fingers in my face.
My eyes widen as I snap out of my thoughts.
"Oh, I'm sorry Phil. We're you saying something? I wasn't really listening," I say guiltily.
The blue eyed man giggled.
"That's okay. I was just a little worried there for a minute. You weren't answering me calling your name...and you're usually the one calling my name out all the time." Phil whispered that last park smirking.
That little tease.
I blushed at his honesty and nodded slowly.
Our little embrace was ruined by what sounded like angry hippos marching toward the bedroom.
It was the three kids.
"Daddy, I can bring my teddy bear, right?" Pouting the youngest girl with her soft and short light brown hair.
"Of course you can sweetie," smiled Phil.
"Would you like some help with your things Princess?" I asked.
Kayla shook her head. She must have been damn determined to pack her things. It's great the kids are getting my traits (I think).
She ran out of the room.
Left, stood Tommy and Michael. They look like they've done something wrong.
"We're sorry for annoying Kayla, aren't we Thomas," Mike nudged his brother looking for an answer from him.
Tom nodded, not knowing to say.
The couple smile at their silly sons.
"That's okay. Just don't do anything to hurt her feelings purposely. You can do that right?" Asked Phil, kneeling down for their height.
They nod, hug their daddy and leave the room.

*~*

Authors POV:

All preperations were underway. The kids were washed up, fed, packed correctly and were ready to leave.
Dan, Phil and the kids happily sung along a few Disney songs in the car like Hakuna Matata and You've Got a Friend in Me.
It brought back some memories for the couple when they were young.
"We're hear!" Announced Phil, who was circling the parking lot for a place to park.
They find a decent parking place, grab their things and head toward the building.

The Howell-Lester family made it through airport security without any mishaps.

Soon enough, they were seated on the plane.
After departure, the lady pushed the cart through the isles, asking if the passengers would require anything, like food or beverages.
Dan nor Phil wanted anything. Neither did the kids.
Tommy and Mikey were sat in the seats across from the couple. The two kids were sleepily watching a film on the tiny tv, while Kayla sat asleep in the seat in front of the boys.
"Florida, here we come!" Dan mumbled to himself.

--

Yay, so this is part 1 0f 2.

I hope you're liking it so far! :)

Vote or comment if you like.

I love you all!!