Honeymoon

oneshot of dan and phil's honeymoon. maybe even some smut towards the end so get ready.

--

It was official.
YouTube stars Dan Howell and Phil Lester had gotten married in the summer of 2022. The two had come out to the internet and their audience by explaining it in their book that was released in October, 2015.
They also kissed on stage during one of the shows of their successful book tour.
The Phandom and the rest of the internet went insane (of course) and supported the two Brits throughout everything. There were a few unsupportive idiots out there who hated the idea of Dan and Phil (or two boys specifically) in a relationship, but those comments were ignored.
The newly weds were currently packing for their long awaited honeymoon in Flordia. They had planned to go to a nice tropical resort in Orlando for a week (the first week of August). They both were ecstatic.
"Phil? Did you remember the sunscreen?" Yelled Dan from the bathroom of their apartment.
"Yep, it's packed!" The ebony haired man yelled in response.
Dan emerged from the bathroom and met his husband in the hall.
"My god Phil, you're 35 years old and you're still as pale as the walls. You definitely need a tan," mocked Dan.
Phil pouted and shined his ocean blue eyes back at the brunette.
Dan's heart still raced at those eyes.
He chuckled.
"I'm joking babe. I'd love you no matter what you looked like. You're perfect," Dan said gently, blushing.
"Even if I actually looked like Voldemort?" Asked Phil trying to be serious.
Dan giggled and nodded.
They shared a soft kiss and then pulled apart slowly.
"Now, what are we waiting for? We have a plane to catch!" Exclaim's Phil with a sudden burst of energy.
He runs to their shared room and grabs his suitcase with Dan following straight behind. They grab everything else they need, like their phones and passports before locking the door to their flat behind them.

*~*

They had went through security at the airport without any incident and were now on their flight preparing for takeoff.
Phil had grabbed his headphones from the overhead compartment and put them around his neck for later. He looked down at Dan's free hand next to him and laced his fingers with his. They smile at each other lovingly.
"You feeling okay?" Phil asked softly.
Dan nodded. "I'm just so happy, Phil." Dan replied, sounding like he was getting choked up.
Phil leaned over and placed a peck on Dan's cheek. "Now don't get all emotional on me Mr. Howell-Lester. We have a long flight ahead of us."
Phil told Dan, smiling.
Dan cracked a smile and felt the butterflies return to the pit of his stomach.
Phil was beautiful.
And Dan was so happy he was his.
"Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and turn off all electronic devices as we prepare for take off. This flight from London to Orlando, Flordia will be approximately 9 hours. Thank you for flying with us."
After that was the safety speech which both Dan and Phil have heard several times.
Finally, it was time for departure.

*~*

By this time Dan and Phil had arrived at the amazing resort they were staying around 10:15pm.
The hotel was about 10 minutes away from Orlando Studios, which was quite convenient. Even though they were two grown adults (who still act as children) they would still be going to the attractions in Orlando. I mean, who wouldn't?
After meeting and hugging a few waiting fans (who creepily knew the resort the two were staying at) they made their way to the lobby, got their key-card and got the elevator to their room.
As they were going up in the elavator with their suitcases, Phil said,"Hey, do you remember our first trip to Japan and the robot toliet that squirted water on my jeans?" Phil cringed at memory, even though going to Tokyo was an unforgettable experience.
Dan laughed at loud. "Yes, I remember."
Soon, they were at their room door and had swipped the key-card letting them into the room. It was averagely large with a queen sized bed, bathroom, wooden desk, TV, a telephone for room service and a bunch of other little things.
After the two men quickly looked over the room, they unpacked simple things like their laptops and chargers and switched into pajama bottoms.
"I'm tired Phil," whined Dan.
"Me too. Let's get some rest so we can go out and have some fun tomorrow, yeah?" suggested Phil.
They turn off the lights and crawl into bed together, shirtless.
Dan drapes an arm around Phil's slender waist and bury's his face in his chest. Phil had his arm around Dan's waist as well pulling him close.
"I love you Dan. Goodnight," said Phil, yawning and placing a lazy kiss to Dan's hair.
"Love you too, Lion. Night," mumbled Dan in response.
They drifted off into slumber that night with thoughts of each other.