Migrane

song!fic of migrane by twenty øne pilots.
this band is honestly amazing. give this song a listen (if you haven't already heard it) !
warnings: yelling.

--

Dan's POV:

Am I the only one I know? Raging my wars behind my face and above my throat

I lied awake that night. I lost track of how long I basically laid there staring at the familiar patterns of my bedroom ceiling.

I just couldn't sleep. Trust me, I've tried but failed. I had way to much on my mind to allow myself to have at least three or four hours of rest. After the recent events that occurred, I'm not sure if I'll ever sleep in a while.

Shadows will scream that I'm alone

Screaming. Anger. Sadness. Confusion. Tears.
The images were all vivid in my mind. Just pure torture. But I guess I deserve it, in a way. I was the one who caused this arguement with Phil, my best friend.

--

It started off as a normal day in our average-sized apartment in London, England. Tumblr, food, American Horror Story reruns and even more food. We were both lazy, honestly. That's most likely why we got along so well. But I guess not.
I had started to notice the comments piling up in the comments section of our new gaming video on YouTube.

People were demanding new content from us when we've literally been working ourselves to the bone. We just finished our UK booktour, made a bunch on new merch, plus filmed and edited for our joint gaming channel 'DanandPhilGAMES'.
I sighed in utter disbelief.
Phil and I were of course used to the viewers asking for new videos and for liveshows, but never this angrily.
I had enough.

"Phil?" I call out loudly, jumping from the sofa crease.
"Yeah?" He called back.
He must of been in his bedroom.
"Can you please come here?" I was growing impatient.
My nerves were really bad.
Moments later, the ebony-haired man appeared into the lounge.
"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked with worry and suspicion laced into his tone.
"The comments is what's wrong, Phil!"
I snapped.

Phil just went straight for my laptop and opened up YouTube in a tab, going to the comments of our new video; The Seven Second Challenge montage. Phil just sighed and shook his head slowly.

*~*

"It's not my fault they're asking for more stuff! I'm doing my very best!" I yelled ten minutes later.
Frustration was shooting through my veins at full speed.

I've got a migrane and my pain will range from up down and sideways

Books were being thrown, insults were tossed; everything was just..wrong.

"Listen Dan, there's nothing we can do right now! Just ignore them." Stated Phil calmly.
"How can I ignore it?! It's literally everywhere. It's driving me insane! I've have enough on my mind as it is!"
I was so upset.
"Come on Dan! Just-"
Before Phil could finish, I ran down the hallway into my room, and slammed the door shut flopping onto the duvet.

Nice one, Dan.

I had really done it this time. I didn't mean to hurt Phil like I did.
The anger of the moment must of gotten to me. I could feel the pain dashing through my heart. I had to fix this mess.
I will.