Intoxicated

Dan get's drunk at a party and kisses Phil. Soon, both questioning their feelings for eachother.

--

Love. It's quite a powerful word isn't it? People should never use it in vein or in a way to hurt others. And it is possible to hurt people with love. Love isn't a joke. It's your real and passionate feelings towards an individual/individuals. Love is true and requited.

*****

Phil and Dan were enjoying their night at YouTube. YouTube was throwing a party after YouTube Rewind 2014 was uploaded and the two boys were invited.

Phil wasn't big on parties. Of course he loved to see his friends and all, but he didn't like the thought of a bunch of people getting wasted and stumbling around like crazy.

Phil never did like liquor. But always a glass or two of wine (just to fit in) would be okay. Dan, on the other hand enjoyed parties quite a lot. Dan has gotten drunk tons of times. Not only at YouTube parties, but as a teenager. Phil knew that Dan couldn't drink too much alcohol without getting violently ill..and seeing Dan ill wasn't a pleasant sight. But Phil couldn't control Dan's actions.

"Come on mate, drink something!"
One of their youtuber friends Alfie spoke as he walked up with a glass in hand and patted Phil on the shoulder with the other.

With a defeated sigh, Phil made his way over to the beverage table, trying not to get lost in the pit of people dancing to rave lights and blaring electric music.

Dan laughed as he stumbled around, crashing into some people as he went. His vision was quite blurry, but that didn't stop him. He got looks and he heard conversation all around him but didn't focus in on it.

He had one thing on his mind...and that was his friend Phil. Well, he wished they were more than friends. Dan has been feeling a little different about Phil the past couple months, but pushed it aside thinking it was just a weird phase. Dan hadn't experienced any form of a romantic relationship in years. Dan pushed his thoughts aside and made his way to another room.

He giggled as he hit his shoulder on the door. Pushing it open, he trudged on in.

Where the bloody hell is Phil?!

Thought Dan.

Phil's POV:

Overall, the night was alright. I mean, it could of been better. But fitting in was what gave you a good rep at these types of parties. I didn't drink very much, but I acted as if I was wasted!

I was beginning to worry about Dan. I hadn't seen him all night. I asked our close friend Louise if she had seen Phil.
"Um, I think he went into the kitchen."
I smile and thank her before making my way into the kitchen.

I push open the doors to find my intoxicated best friend in the corner, almost asleep.
"Come on, Dan. We're going home now." I pull him up by his arm.
"But why?" He pouts, dragging out the y.

"I was having soo much fun!"
I sigh and smile.
"I bet you were, but it's time to go back to the flat."
My convincing must have worked because he stumbled towards me and lazily put his arm around my shoulder so I could help balance his steps.

*~*

Dan and Phil were silent on the underground train. There were only two or three on board because it was such a late hour, which made it more silent.