Part 4

Deku POV

I follow Dabi until we reach an abandoned house. He walks inside and I follow him. Inside was a stairwell, I carefully walked because every stair looks like it will break any second. There are some hallways and a lot of doors. I wonder whats behind them. Suddenly Dabi stops infront of one door and I walk against him, because I wasn't looking. "Ah sorry, I looked around I didn't notice you stopped." "Don't worry kid. I won't kill you because you accidentally bump into me." He knockes at the door. It seems like a secret sign that it's him. The door was opened from the inside and we walk in. I hear some gasp and look around. We are in a little bar. Kurogiri was the one who opened the door, Shigaraki is sitting at the bar, Toga and Twice are sitting on a table and play a card game. Well not anymore because everyone was looking towards me and Dabi.

"What the hell are you thinking Dabi. Why did you bring HIM here?!" Shigaraki was the first to speak after a minuite that felt like hours. I avoid eye contact and start to get nervous. Was it really a good idea to follow him? "Calm down Shigi. He's in trouble because of us so I offered him to stay with us for the time being." "I don't care if he's in trouble. He is a hero in training and I hate him! Get him somewhere else. Now we have to move, because he knows where we have our hideout." "I-I won't tell anyone. P-Please let me stay. Just a little bit. I have to figure out what to do next. I know it sounds strange from a hero in training, but I won't tell anyone. I promise." While I said this I look at Shigaraki. It's wierd to stay here, but Dabi was right. I can't stay outside. Beside the fact I could catch a cold, I could be found by the police. Dabi found me and I was pretty deep sleeping. If the police find me they might catch me in an instant. This is my best choice for now.

"Urgh fine. You can stay, but if a hero appears here I will kill you first for betraying us. What is your problem by the way?" "Well Dabi told me you used a drug on me this weekend. Well a security cam catched us and the police got a picture that  shows me talking to you. They tink I'm the UA Traitor and now I'm chased by the police and the heroes." "Are you kidding me?! There was a security cam somewhere! And you're chased by the heroes! Dabi what did you got us in to?!" "Oh come on Shigi. The police and the heroes chasing us too. If theres one person more doesn't matter." "Yeah good point. But you are in charge of him Dabi, if he does anythng dumb your the one to blame. Now get him to one of our free rooms. He looks like shit. Go get some sleep Kid." Shigaraki goes back to his seat and looks like he is thinking about something. "Come on kid. He's right you need some sleep. You look like you haven't slept in days." Dabi goes forward again and I follow him. "I'm sorry your in charge of me now. I'll try my best to do nothing that Shigaraki disagrees to. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." "Don't worry to much about it. Shigi can be an asshole, but he's kinder then he looks." "Well that's something I can't imagine." "I know, maybe you will. Well this is your room. Make yourself a home here and get some sleep. Good night." "Thanks good night" I go inside the room and close the door behind me. It is a small room with nothing much in it. Just a bed, a desk with a chair and a closet. I walk tierdly to the bed. Until now I didn't notice how tired I am, maybe because I had a lot of adrenalin in my veins. I don't stay in the middle of a bunch of villains every day.

My phone makes a sound again and I look at it. A message from Todoroki again.

Midoriya I'm sorry for earlier, that was a stupid question. Please answear me I'm worried. I know you're not the traitor. I'm sorry. By the way Happy birthday. I didn't forget, nobody did. We were planning a big party after school to surprise you. Please come back, we'll talk to the police. Also I have something important to tell you, I can't do it on the phone.

Should I really belive him. Maybe he only says that to get a message back, because I didn't answear the other one. Well at least he remembered my birthday or maybe Kacchan told them and now they making something up. But I'm curiouse what he wants to talk about.

I thought a while about writing back when something hit my mind. //Wait a second. The police is able to track my phone. What if they work together? Once I answear they know my location. I shouldn't risk anything.// As I thought that I turned off my phone and remove the card. I open the small window, crack the card and throw it outside. Hopefully they can't find me anymore. Also Shigaraki will kill me if the police shows up.

I get back to my bed and lay down. I can't trust anyone within UA anymore. I don't have friends anymore, nor family and not even a home. I'm all alone now. Gladly I can stay here for a while. While thinking about the day I start crying and soon fall asleep. Maybe when I wake up it was all just a bad dream.