Chapter 25

Tyler's POV

Warped is coming to an end. Today were in Bonner Springs, Kansas. Everyone is starting to pack up and it's really bumming me out. Warped has been an amazing experience.

Our set time was moved to an hour later because of how many people have been coming.We got in trouble in Cincinnati because Michael told the kids to open up the pit. We've done a lot interviews. We've met some of the most amazing people.

It's sad to see it all coming to an end. Hopefully, before we know it, we'll be back on the road.

While we were hanging outside our bus, I saw a familiar face walking down the sidewalk. A face I didn't ever expect to see.

I took off in a dead sprint to get inside the gates. I had to get to him.

The closest entrance was the back and it was loaded with security guards.

"You can't go in there, sir." One of them said.

"You have to let me in, I'm the singer in Issues!" I yelled.

Michael was close behind me. "Tyler, what's going on?" He said.

"Here's mine." He said, showing his pass that says who he is.

They let us in and I ran to where I saw him.

"Will you tell me what you're doing?" Michael said.

"I saw my brother." I said.

I didn't see him when I got to where he was walking.

"God damnet." I said.

"Are you-" Michael said, but stopped to catch his breath. "Are you sure you saw him?"

"I'm positive."

"Then, we'll find him."

We spent about twenty minutes running around before I finally saw him, watching the Crown The Empire show.

"There he is." I said, pointing at him.

"Go talk to him." He said.

I tried to calm my nerves by taking a few deep breaths. It didn't work at all.

Michael stayed back as I approached Aaron.

(A/N: I don't know Tyler's brother's name, so I came up with one.)

Words can't describe how nervous I am right now.

"Aaron," I said.

He turned around. I could tell by the look on his face that he instantly recognized me.

"Tyler," He said.

He walked up to me. The things we've been through together made us close, him leaving ruined that. It ruined our brotherhood. I hated him for such a long time. I didn't even think about speaking to him for at least four years. I never thought I would see him again. I never wanted to.

"Didn't expect to see you here." He said.

"Uh, yeah." I said. "My band and I are on this tour."

"This is crazy." He said. "It's been so long."

"I know." I said. "I want things to be okay between us." I said.

"Things haven't been okay for six years."

"I know. We've just been through so much together." I said.

"That's exactly why we can't work things out."

And he's still the same jack ass he was then.